Pulling the trigger on gold

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

superhero

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
With gold fairly flat the past 3-4 weeks, thinking of pulling the trigger some gold sovereigns. Have 4 in the cart now, debating whether to double the order.

So what I'm saying is... get ready. POG is gonna drop.

Liberty CPM's website didn't like my credit card, so ended up getting 100 oz of silver from Goldmart instead. So expect POS to drop instead of POG.

I think it's a good time to buy now. Maybe we haven't seen the bottom, but it's close enough.

Liberty's website took my CC today. Wish it had taken it 1.5 weeks ago because the POG has actually gone up while the POS has dropped.

Wasn't too impressed with Liberty's storefront when I visited early March. Let's see how they do with online transactions.

Thanks for the feedback sh. Congrats on your purchase.

Back
Top Bottom