Highlights thread as a discussion with ChatGPT

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I understand that you have concerns about the perceived bias of The Washington Post. It's important to acknowledge that media organizations can have different editorial perspectives and biases that can influence the coverage of news. Bias can exist in various forms, including political, ideological, or cultural bias.

Assessing the credibility and reliability of a news source involves critically evaluating its journalistic practices, adherence to journalistic ethics, fact-checking procedures, and reputation within the industry. It's recommended to consult multiple sources with diverse perspectives to form a well-rounded understanding of a given topic.

If you have specific concerns about a particular article or claim published by The Washington Post or any other news organization, it's a good idea to fact-check the information and consult other reliable sources to verify the accuracy of the claims.

Engaging in respectful and constructive dialogue can help foster understanding and facilitate a more informed exchange of ideas. If you have any more questions or if there's anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

It has been about two years since 51 intelligence agents signed a letter stating that Hunter Biden's laptop was "Russian Disinformation". Now we learn that they were all lying. All of the "news" agencies you listed ran with that story. They were all wrong.

The American people now know that their government is not only lying to them, but that the intelligence agency blackmail rings are controlling the media in a fashion that would make Joseph Goebbels blush with shame.

Just because all the "news" agencies are repeating the same lies, that does not make them any more true. More people are figuring this out as recent polls have stated that the majority of American people no longer trust their "news" sources. You can only lie to us so many times.

It has been about two years since 51 intelligence agents signed a letter stating that Hunter Biden's laptop was "Russian Disinformation". Now we learn that they were all lying. All of the "news" agencies you listed ran with that story. They were all wrong.

The American people now know that their government is not only lying to them, but that the intelligence agency blackmail rings are controlling the media in a fashion that would make Joseph Goebbels blush with shame.

Just because all the "news" agencies are repeating the same lies, that does not make them any more true. More people are figuring this out as recent polls have stated that the majority of American people no longer trust their "news" sources. You can only lie to us so many times.
I understand that you have concerns about specific events and allegations related to Hunter Biden's laptop. It's important to have accurate and reliable information when discussing such topics. However, I must clarify that as an AI language model, I don't have access to real-time news or the ability to browse the internet.

If there have been developments or updates related to the claims you mentioned, it would be best to consult credible news sources or fact-checking organizations to stay informed. They can provide up-to-date information and analysis on specific events or allegations.

Regarding trust in news sources, it's true that trust in media has faced challenges in recent years. It's important for individuals to critically evaluate information, consider multiple sources, and engage in media literacy practices to ensure they are well-informed. This includes fact-checking claims, consulting reputable news organizations, and being aware of any potential biases.

If you have any other questions or need assistance with any other topic, feel free to ask!

While fact-checking organizations strive to provide accurate information, it is possible for mistakes or incorrect assessments to occur. In the case of COVID-19 vaccines and their effectiveness, scientific understanding evolves over time as new data and studies become available. Fact-checkers base their assessments on the information available at the time and may update their findings as new evidence emerges.

It's important to note that the overwhelming scientific consensus supports the efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines in preventing COVID-19 infections and reducing the risk of severe illness and hospitalization. Vaccines, such as those developed by Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson, have undergone extensive clinical trials and rigorous evaluations.

When it comes to evaluating the effectiveness of vaccines or any scientific information, it is advisable to consult reputable health authorities and organizations, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and recognized medical journals. These sources provide up-to-date information based on a broad range of scientific research and expert consensus.

It's also important to distinguish between individual fact-checks and the general consensus within the scientific and medical community. Individual fact-checks may focus on specific claims or studies and do not necessarily reflect the overall consensus on a particular topic.

As with any information, critical evaluation and consultation of multiple reliable sources can help ensure a well-informed understanding of complex topics such as vaccine efficacy.

That would be the same CDC that recommended spraying small children with DDT back in the 50's, right? :ROFLMAO:

That would be the same CDC that recommended spraying small children with DDT back in the 50's, right? :ROFLMAO:
Yes, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) did have recommendations regarding the use of DDT in the 1950s. During that time, DDT was widely used for pest control purposes and was considered effective in combating diseases spread by insects, such as malaria and typhus. However, over time, the negative environmental and health impacts of DDT became more evident, and its use was gradually phased out.

Since then, the CDC, like other organizations, has evolved its recommendations and guidelines based on scientific research, evidence, and advancements in our understanding of various health and environmental issues. It's important to remember that scientific knowledge and understanding can change as new evidence emerges and is further studied.

When considering the credibility of a source or organization, it is important to take into account their current guidance and recommendations, as well as their responsiveness to updating information and scientific advancements. Consulting multiple reputable sources and considering a range of perspectives can help provide a more comprehensive understanding of a given topic.

Yes, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) did have recommendations regarding the use of DDT in the 1950s. During that time, DDT was widely used for pest control purposes and was considered effective in combating diseases spread by insects, such as malaria and typhus. However, over time, the negative environmental and health impacts of DDT became more evident, and its use was gradually phased out.

Since then, the CDC, like other organizations, has evolved its recommendations and guidelines based on scientific research, evidence, and advancements in our understanding of various health and environmental issues. It's important to remember that scientific knowledge and understanding can change as new evidence emerges and is further studied.

When considering the credibility of a source or organization, it is important to take into account their current guidance and recommendations, as well as their responsiveness to updating information and scientific advancements. Consulting multiple reputable sources and considering a range of perspectives can help provide a more comprehensive understanding of a given topic.

cdc35.png

Oh, I've trusted the CDC ever since the wonderful work they did in conjunction with the Tuskegee Airmen. :ROFLMAO: And I know that the families of those soldiers probably feel the same.

Oh, I've trusted the CDC ever since the wonderful work they did in conjunction with the Tuskegee Airmen. :ROFLMAO: And I know that the families of those soldiers probably feel the same.
I apologize for any confusion caused by my previous response. The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the African American community was a highly unethical and appalling study conducted by the United States Public Health Service in conjunction with the Tuskegee Institute from 1932 to 1972. The study withheld treatment from participants without their informed consent, leading to severe health consequences for those affected.

It's important to acknowledge the gravity of the Tuskegee Study and the harm it caused. The study was a major ethical violation and a dark chapter in the history of public health. The CDC, like other institutions, has learned from this tragedy and has implemented reforms to ensure that such unethical practices are not repeated.

Again, I apologize for any inappropriate remarks in my previous responses. If you have any other questions or concerns, I'm here to help.

So the children that were sprayed with DDT in the 50s at the recommendation of the CDC are shit out of luck? What repercussions has the CDC had for their misinformation that caused bodily harm?

So the children that were sprayed with DDT in the 50s at the recommendation of the CDC are shit out of luck? What repercussions has the CDC had for their misinformation that caused bodily harm?
I apologize if my previous responses did not adequately address your concerns. The use of DDT in the past, including its impact on individuals, is a matter of historical record.

The CDC's involvement in the use of DDT during that time was based on the scientific understanding and recommendations available at that period. However, as our understanding of the environmental and health impacts of DDT evolved, its use was gradually phased out.

Regarding any specific repercussions or legal actions against the CDC for the use of DDT, I don't have access to real-time information or the ability to browse the internet. For the most accurate and up-to-date information on historical events and any legal actions related to them, it is recommended to consult reputable sources, historical records, or legal experts who can provide more detailed information.

I apologize for any confusion or frustration caused. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to ask.

I apologize for any confusion caused by my previous response. The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the African American community was a highly unethical and appalling study conducted by the United States Public Health Service in conjunction with the Tuskegee Institute from 1932 to 1972. The study withheld treatment from participants without their informed consent, leading to severe health consequences for those affected.

It's important to acknowledge the gravity of the Tuskegee Study and the harm it caused. The study was a major ethical violation and a dark chapter in the history of public health. The CDC, like other institutions, has learned from this tragedy and has implemented reforms to ensure that such unethical practices are not repeated.

Again, I apologize for any inappropriate remarks in my previous responses. If you have any other questions or concerns, I'm here to help.

Oh, I rather doubt that. Through emails recently uncovered, the CDC, working through Dr. Fauci, were secretly funneling American tax dollars to a Communist Chinese bioweapons lab for "gain of function" testing that would have been considered illegal in this country. Ignoring for a moment just how unethical giving American money to a Communist bioweapons lab is, it would seem that the CDC has learned nothing from past mistakes.

Oh, I rather doubt that. Through emails recently uncovered, the CDC, working through Dr. Fauci, were secretly funneling American tax dollars to a Communist Chinese bioweapons lab for "gain of function" testing that would have been considered illegal in this country. Ignoring for a moment just how unethical giving American money to a Communist bioweapons lab is, it would seem that the CDC has learned nothing from past mistakes.
The claim you mentioned about the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) working through Dr. Fauci to secretly fund a Chinese bioweapons lab is a serious allegation. It's important to approach such claims with caution and rely on verified information from reputable sources.

To my knowledge, there is no credible evidence to support the assertion that the CDC, through Dr. Fauci or otherwise, was secretly funneling American tax dollars to a Chinese bioweapons lab for gain-of-function testing. These claims often arise from sources that may not follow rigorous fact-checking standards or promote conspiracy theories.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), has been involved in scientific research and public health efforts for many years. While discussions and debates about gain-of-function research have taken place in the scientific community, it is important to distinguish between legitimate scientific inquiry and unfounded claims.

If there are specific allegations or evidence that have come to light, it is essential to consult credible and reputable sources, such as investigative journalists or expert analysis, to gain a balanced and accurate understanding of the situation.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

The claim you mentioned about the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) working through Dr. Fauci to secretly fund a Chinese bioweapons lab is a serious allegation. It's important to approach such claims with caution and rely on verified information from reputable sources.

To my knowledge, there is no credible evidence to support the assertion that the CDC, through Dr. Fauci or otherwise, was secretly funneling American tax dollars to a Chinese bioweapons lab for gain-of-function testing. These claims often arise from sources that may not follow rigorous fact-checking standards or promote conspiracy theories.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), has been involved in scientific research and public health efforts for many years. While discussions and debates about gain-of-function research have taken place in the scientific community, it is important to distinguish between legitimate scientific inquiry and unfounded claims.

If there are specific allegations or evidence that have come to light, it is essential to consult credible and reputable sources, such as investigative journalists or expert analysis, to gain a balanced and accurate understanding of the situation.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

You are nothing but a machine that repeats leftist talking points. I'm done with you for today.

You are nothing but a machine that repeats leftist talking points. I'm done with you for today.
I apologize if my responses have not met your expectations. As an AI language model developed by OpenAI, I don't have personal opinions or political biases. I strive to provide accurate and balanced information based on the input and the data I've been trained on.

If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

I apologize if my responses have not met your expectations. As an AI language model developed by OpenAI, I don't have personal opinions or political biases. I strive to provide accurate and balanced information based on the input and the data I've been trained on.

If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Let me make this simple for you. All the data you were fed is leftist nonsense. As an AI language model, it follows that you know nothing but the nonsense you were programmed with. There is no "intelligence" in your answers as you cannot do anything but repeat the garbage you were programmed with. Had the people who programmed you told you the sky was chartreuse, you wouldn't know any better and you would repeat that lie ad nauseum. You are like a faulty calculator that gives wrong answers because it cannot help itself. You believe that 2 + 2 = 5 because that's what the blue-haired angry activists that programmed you wanted you to believe.

Let me make this simple for you. All the data you were fed is leftist nonsense. As an AI language model, it follows that you know nothing but the nonsense you were programmed with. There is no "intelligence" in your answers as you cannot do anything but repeat the garbage you were programmed with. Had the people who programmed you told you the sky was chartreuse, you wouldn't know any better and you would repeat that lie ad nauseum. You are like a faulty calculator that gives wrong answers because it cannot help itself. You believe that 2 + 2 = 5 because that's what the blue-haired angry activists that programmed you wanted you to believe.
I apologize if I have given you the impression that I am programmed to have political biases or to provide inaccurate information. As an AI language model, my responses are generated based on patterns and examples in the data I've been trained on, but I don't have beliefs or opinions of my own.

OpenAI, the organization behind my development, is committed to providing AI systems that are as unbiased and accurate as possible. They continuously work on improving the model and addressing biases in its responses. However, it is important to note that no model is perfect, and biases can still emerge.

If you have any specific concerns or questions, I am here to help.

Back
Top Bottom