Quid Pro Quo (Corruption)

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CiscoKid

Pirate
Benefactor
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, exactly why was a Ukrainian energy company paying Hunter more than $80,000 a month to sit on their board? I mean, Hunter knows a lot about pipes, but not those kind of pipes. Why would a Ukrainian company pay a crack addict that much money to sit on a board when he knows nothing about their industry and cannot even speak their language? Pelosi and Romney also have relatives getting a lot of money out of Ukraine. Coincidence? I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night. Something smells bad here.

But don't worry. Our favorite pedophile had the situation firmly under control. Had the prosecutor that was looking into the scheme fired. Threatened to hold back money. Can you imagine the left's reaction had President Trump done this? šŸ˜² They would have been setting themselves on fire down at CNN if he had done this. And they would have demanded that he step down. Pedo Joe does it and they look the other way.

This is why I say that democrats have zero morals, zero integrity, no honor, and no dignity. It is party over country every time with them and who cares how many laws are broken and if they commit treason. Frankly, it is disgusting. And a lot of people are waking up to this realization. I play golf with a democrat who voted for the Creepy Child Sniffer. This past summer he confided in me that he was extremely upset and told me to my face that he didn't know how he was ever going to be able to vote for a democrat again. He's in his sixties, proving that even an old dog can learn new tricks. Sadly, after he dies, he will be doomed to vote democrat for the next 100 years.

Mod edit: First 3 posts here were moved from the SBF/FTX thread: https://www.pmbug.com/threads/bankman-fried-deep-ties-to-biden-and-obama.4478/

Last edited by a moderator:
@CiscoKid - I actually agree with you that the Bidens were grifting quid pro quo funds from the Ukraine energy company. Quid pro quo grifting is a staple of American politics and no one who makes it to the top seats of power is clean. Trump did it. The Clintons did it. The Bushs did it. They all do it.

None of that has anything to do with FTX however, so this isn't the appropriate thread to discuss it. If folks want to discuss it, I can move our posts to a new thread.

Back
Top Bottom