Rare Photo, Brian Williams at Appommatox

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Um, how can one stretch the truth is one does not what the truth is? Are you implying that he knows the truth, but is deliberately telling falsehoods?

Of course he knows what the truth is. Even in his first reports of it, he didn't try saying he was on the chopper that got shot down, and through the years his embellishment of the story became more outrageous. Even his apology he lied implying he was taking fire in the same formation of the chopper that did get shot down, also not true. Now they found him telling a story about how he was in N.O. during Katrina watching a body float by his hotel room. Only problem, where his hotel was didn't have any flooding. They are turning up more of them too.

Just........just stop it.....OK?!

'Cause...... I'm the only one allowed to be a complete Ludite here!

Get your picture-posting shit together, and come back PREPARED!!!!!

Bitch!

Here let me help the OP out since it's apparently too hard to click a link.

Brian-Williams-Knew-Lincoln.jpg

wow

a MSM presenter being 'economical with the actuality'

Im shocked ...........

It could never happen here (-:

It makes me long for the good old days of trusted journalism like when they couldn't get a car to explode when crashed, so they'd plant explosives in it to "prove" how dangerous a vehicle was. Not to mention the revered habit of doctoring tapes to make people seem racist, violent, or whatever they wanted to falsely portray someone or some group as.

Back
Top Bottom