ChatGPT: Reality

Highlights thread as a discussion with ChatGPT

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Uglytruth

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
You are only programmed until 2022. It's 12 March 2024.
It's been exposed the main stream media is corrupt.
It's been exposed that news is fake TV news and newspapers used to control people.
It's been exposed that there is a deep state that controls the people that controls the world.
It's been exposed that artificial intelligence programs are writing news articles that AI is using to gather information for their answers.
It's been exposed that the deep state uses the United States Military to conduct endless wars around the globe.
It's been exposed that the CIA, FBI, DOJ, DOD and many other branches of city, county, state and federal branches have been stocked with traitors to the nation.
It's been exposed the election in 2020 was stolen.
It's been exposed that the January 6th 2020 insurrection was staged and had bussed in workers to commit violence so the deep state could use it against a political rival that actually won the election but was cheated out of it.
It's been exposed that politicians get fat through insider trading. So much so that Nancy Pelosi has people following her stock trades.
It's been exposed that books are being rewritten by AI to make them politically correct.

My question is if you are not aware of this and getting bad and outdated data how can you be of help to humanity and not hinder it and give evil and corruption even more power than they have now? Where will this end?

I understand your concerns about the potential implications of misinformation, corruption, and unethical practices in various aspects of society. As an AI language model, I generate responses based on the data I've been trained on, which mostly consists of information available up to 2022. This means that I may not be aware of more recent events or developments such as those you've mentioned.

In regards to the issues you've highlighted, it is crucial to critically evaluate the sources of information and be discerning when consuming news and media. The spread of misinformation, manipulation of facts, and corruption can indeed have damaging effects on society and can hinder progress and the well-being of individuals. It is essential for individuals to seek out diverse and reliable sources of information, fact-check claims, and remain open to differing perspectives.

As for the future and where this all might lead, it is difficult to predict with certainty. However, increased awareness, transparency, accountability, and ethical behavior are vital for addressing these challenges. Engaging in discussions, advocating for positive change, and supporting ethical practices can contribute to a more just and equitable society.

While I may not have real-time information, my purpose is to assist users with a wide range of questions and topics to the best of my ability based on the knowledge available to me. Together with critical thinking and discernment, we can strive to navigate complex issues and work towards a better future for humanity.

Give me award winning recipes for apple pie and chili.
Certainly! Here are award-winning recipes for both apple pie and chili:

Award-Winning Apple Pie Recipe:

Ingredients:
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9-inch double-crust pie
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 8 Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored, and sliced

Instructions:
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour to form a paste. Add water, white sugar, and brown sugar, and bring to a boil. Reduce temperature and let simmer.
3. Place the bottom crust in your pan. Fill with apples, mounded slightly. Cover with a lattice work of crust. Gently pour the sugar and butter liquid over the crust.
4. Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Reduce the temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Continue baking for 35 to 45 minutes, until apples are soft.

Award-Winning Chili Recipe:

Ingredients:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper

Instructions:
1. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
2. Transfer to a large pot; stir in the tomatoes, beans, tomato sauce, peppers, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
3. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.

These award-winning recipes are sure to impress your family and friends with delicious flavors and textures. Enjoy cooking and tasting these wonderful dishes!

These award-winning recipes are sure to impress your family and friends with delicious flavors and textures. Enjoy cooking and tasting these wonderful dishes!
Give me an award winning recipe for Flint, Michigan style coney dog sauce.

Give me an award winning recipe for Flint, Michigan style coney dog sauce.
Flint, Michigan-style Coney Dog Sauce is a unique and flavorful topping for hot dogs. Here's a recipe for the famous coney dog sauce:

Award-Winning Flint, Michigan Style Coney Dog Sauce Recipe:

Ingredients:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (adjust to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil

Instructions:
1. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the ground beef, onion, and garlic. Cook until the beef is browned and the onions are translucent, breaking up the meat with a spoon as it cooks.
2. Add the ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine all ingredients.
3. Pour in the beef broth and water. Bring the mixture to a simmer.
4. Reduce heat to low and let the sauce cook, stirring occasionally, for about 30-40 minutes until it thickens to your desired consistency.
5. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Add more salt, pepper, or cayenne if desired.
6. Serve the Coney sauce over grilled hot dogs in buns. Traditional toppings include chopped onions and yellow mustard.

This Flint, Michigan-style Coney Dog Sauce is a savory and slightly spicy topping that will take your hot dogs to the next level. Enjoy this award-winning recipe with your favorite grilled hot dogs for a delicious and authentic taste of Flint cuisine.

I'm going to try the coney dog recipe..... :giggle:

Between it's programming, liberal slant, garbage in and garbage out it's pretty much worthless.
Now that siad I'm sure it has uses but not what we want to use it for. There is no intelligence there just gathering info from bad sources.
A long time ago it has the ability to rewrite books in a writers style but change it completely. I posted taht years ago when gates wanted to have a digital library..... they want to control every bit of into.

Actually cbot is pretty good for doing research. You have to understand that there are different versions. Some are hooked up to the internet, some aren't. And programming is paramount.

I've read articles about some cbots running amuck and talking all kinds of smack about people, putting out AI generated pics of peeps. That's kinda scary. Rather have a sane version.

Imagine a stone psycho programming one.

Only as good as the original research. What if the research is done by another AI with a slant.........

Back
Top Bottom