(redacted) are rigging employment stats

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cheka

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
everything is rigged -- example number 214. chinese-style communism continues under the (redacted) control of nyc/dc

not my bold

... due to the record high rate of estimation - recall the 49% Establishment survey response rate was much lower than the 70-75% rate typical in November, meaning the Dept of Labor was literally making numbers up to "complete" the survey...

... or some other reason, perhaps including the Biden admin tapping certain Bureau of Labor Statistics officials on the shoulder and advising them to show strong numbers if they want to keep their... well... jobs, we did not know, but we did know that according to the Household Survey, just 12,000 jobs were created since March, while according to the Establishment Survey - which moves markets and sets Fed policy - the increase in jobs over the same period was 2.692 million!

more at link...

There's a reason folks call them the BLSBS.

Goods inflation going down? Does he mean rate of inflation in goods? Goods have gone up a lot, I have not seen them come down.

Ya I think so, he makes a point of looking for inflection points. I don't remember that specific part though.

Goods inflation going down? Does he mean rate of inflation in goods? Goods have gone up a lot, I have not seen them come down.
ony in (redacted) speech do rising prices get conflated/characterized as going down/falling. half of the country are complete morons -- this kind of talk is to fool them

without deceit it would read something like this -- prices are up 7 percent. this is more than triple the corrupt central bankers' stated target of 2 percent

Back
Top Bottom