Reddit's faceplant into steamy dog shit

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score

I saw chatter about this issue when it started, but as I don't regularly visit Reddit, I didn't really pay much attention to it. But I'm now seeing folks who owned/moderated/managed subreddits asking questions in the Xenforo and other webmaster forums about setting up their own forum websites. I wonder how long before folks visiting r/WallStreetSilver and other similar subreddits start looking for non-reddit forums.

Probably not real long. I haven't actually registered but the Reddit folks are a pretty Left leaning bunch.

I'm just waiting for those Meme stock kids to figure out that their idols have been working with Q folks (I think). Minds blown.

reddit folks have very thin skin and really cant accept ANY critisim, no matter how respectul it is. SO, I'm not allowed on that site. I really think the site is full of pussies.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…