REPORT: The Black Lives Matter Movement Has Recieved a Stunning $82 Billion From Corporations

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

REPORT: The Black Lives Matter Movement Has Recieved a Stunning $82 Billion From Corporations​

By Mike LaChance

Black-Lives-Matter-pic.jpg

According to recent research, the Black Lives Matter movement and relatd organizations have recieved almost $83 billion in donations from corporations.

Where has all of this money gone? We know that the leaders of the movement live lavishly and have used money donated to the movement to buy luxurious homes. Who else has been helped by these donations?

As the article linked below points out, $82 billion is more than the GDP of many countries.

From Breitbart News:

It's run by a white dude.

Hey look there, that bank that taxpayers just bailed out donated $40-70 million dollars. I want a refund.

Also, no surprise, but two of the worst corps in the world Wells Fargo and Amazon donated hundreds of millions of dollars.

how many other mcmansions did they buy beyond the few they purchased in southern california?

are they a tax exempt corporation?

did they receive any 1099's?

yet the IRS isn't interested in them...wait...i hear my doorbell

brb

Back
Top Bottom