Review of American Hard Assets -- Silver Issue!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DoChenRollingBearing

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score

AHA came out with their new issue about three weeks ago, and it took me until today to find the time to review it (here in Peru no less).

(Um, I start the article with a pair of photos on PERUVIAN hard assets that just arrived here today)

This time they have four articles on silver! About time. While I like gold better, there are LOTS of smart people out there who like silver better...

If any of YOU want to write a Guest Post on silver (something like "The Case for Silver"), please let me know.

The below link will take you to my "first page", which also has the articles on Peru and Wyoming (and another one or two) FYI.

http://tinyurl.com/9hlvzdx

Mark O'Byrne is one of the leading writers (owner?) of Goldcore which syndicates their blog on ZH among other places.

Nice review. I think the sales of silver eagles is very telling.

One thing I'm not seeing yet with respect to silver vs. gold is a drawdown in SLV physical inventories. I guess there isn't enough of an arbitrage trade with Asia/India like there is with gold at the moment to entice the metal to leave.

Back
Top Bottom