Santa's "naughty list" if you don't get the Covid-19 vaccine and mask up.

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
from the you got to be :poop: me dept...

Canadian Government Tells Kids They'll Be On Santa's 'Naughty List' Without COVID Vaccine, Masks​

BY TYLER DURDEN
FRIDAY, DEC 23, 2022 - 04:44 AM

It's the end of 2022 and the world is still witnessing new heights of Covid absurdity and fear-mongering authoritarianism coming from government figures.

Canada's Chief Public Health Officer Theresa Tam has issued a new public health announcement for the Christmas holidays, which comes in the form of a 2-minute interview with "Mrs. Clause" from the "North Pole". In it, children are warned that they could be on Santa's "naughty list" if they don't get the Covid-19 vaccine and mask up. Adults too are told that they won't make the "nice list" if they don't have their boosters.

And here I thought Canadians were supposed to be polite.

May as well install a chain link fence to stop mosquitos for all the good the face diapers do.

When I was a little kid my mom told me if I wasn't good then Santa would bring me coal. Naturally I asked "What is coal" and she described black shiny rocks. Me being who I was, I wanted Santa to bring me some shiny black rocks. I would have thought it was cool.

Now that I made the naughty list, where's my coal!? :D

When I was a little kid my mom told me if I wasn't good then Santa would bring me coal. Naturally I asked "What is coal" and she described black shiny rocks. Me being who I was, I wanted Santa to bring me some shiny black rocks. I would have thought it was cool.

Now that I made the naughty list, where's my coal!? :D

Growing up in Pennsylvania, we burned a lot of coal. We had a coal pile out back by the swing set and it was always my job to go out and brush the snow off it and fill the coal bucket. Big honking chunks of coal. Better than being cold though.

Yeah, we burned coal when I was a kid too. My job was to keep the coal hopper full.
One thing about those black rocks eric was talkin about; finding fossilized ferns, branches and leaves in the coal made the job a little more tolerable. Of course those 'fossils' were useless because they were made of coal or just impressed in the coal. Made em a pretty dirty mineral exhibit.

BF

Back
Top Bottom