Scrapper Girl

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yeah, even if you don't learn anything new, at least you get to watch a hot chick with brains.

As many electronics as we encounter during our demolition projects, my firm should be stripping them out and filling gaylord boxes for metals recovery. We probably landfill twenty tons of raw equipment [maybe 5 tons stripped] a year.

She had a marvelously simple way for getting the copper off a tv yoke. She's inspiring me to start to try more scrapping again, but usually when I take loads in, it seems like you get jack squat for the stuff, but then again, I don't have nice tits. Maybe I'll tell wife to put on a low cut top & daisy dukes and take it in and see if she fares any better. If not, maybe I'll just start melting stuff into bars.

Done a good bit of that here. Often, like she says, you can sell whole things, or major sub-assemblies for good money. ancona, take note, there are a lot of vacuum hobyists out there looking for good SS fittings and other high tech stuff you might find around where you work.

My tool of choice for separating copper from transformers or yokes is a good old metal bandsaw. But I can often get more for a transformer as is, if it's a useful set of specs.

Iron, yeah, you get nada for it, it's got to be a truckload to pay for the truck gas. Aluminum, copper, stainless, etc, not so bad.

This girl reminds me of Heather LeCroix, of tannerite and tits fame. They really grab the attention, eh?

Back
Top Bottom