Security Preps Underway For Possible Trump Indictment

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score
From the link:

Local, state, and federal law enforcement and security agencies are preparing for the possibility that former President Donald J. Trump could be indicted as early as next week, according to five senior officials familiar with the discussions.

BREAKING: Law enforcement preparing for possible Trump indictment as early as next week​

Mar 17, 2023

Law enforcement agencies are discussing potential security plans for the possibility that former President Trump is charged in connection with a grand jury probe next week. NBC's Laura Jarrett and Vaughn Hillyard report. 6:25

What a joke. Who cares if he slept with that whore. She was paid hush money and should stfu. They are desperate to get something on Trump. The syndrome is real and running amok the Dems. Give it a rest.

Insanity squared. NY politicians should be ashamed of themselves.

This will come back to haunt those that enjoy pleasure at this case.

Just as going after Trump's taxes - WAHOO! WE FINALLY GOT HIM - turned into a big nothing burger...

BUT set a SCOTUS precedent that is being used today to learn of The Biden Crime Families ties to China...

AKA - Trump quicksand....

They are desperate to get something on Trump.
Yep. Ever since he beat their hag, they certainly have been.

Insanity squared. NY politicians should be ashamed of themselves.
Should, but they're not.

Prior to him running for office and then winning, they f'ing loved him and the fact he lived in NYC. He was one of their darlings.

Afaic, anyone that the ones (politicians) who've been leading the charge of running the nation into the ground are so against, is who I want to have in office.

I want their apple cart to be dumped over.

What a joke. Who cares if he slept with that whore. She was paid hush money and should stfu. They are desperate to get something on Trump. The syndrome is real and running amok the Dems. Give it a rest.
What they are desperate for, is a police-state lockdown.

They think that by arresting Trump, for nothing...the Deplorables will riot, the way their supporters riot when ordered or encouraged.

Will they? I don't know. I frankly doubt it. Those among us given to action, have a strong strategic sense.

But too many non-Leftists are just beat down...passive...

This will prove one thing, beyond all doubt, to all the world: This Color-Revolution government we have had installed, is illegitimate and lawless.

While Trump did post this I have no clue how true or accurate it is. Could be 100 % or a political ploy. Guess we'll know come Tuesday.

At the link:

Donald Trump suggested on Saturday morning that he will be arrested Tuesday on charges relating to the $130,000 he allegedly paid in hush-money to adult actor Stormy Daniels.

While Trump did post this I have no clue how true or accurate it is. Could be 100 % or a political ploy. Guess we'll know come Tuesday.

At the link:

Donald Trump suggested on Saturday morning that he will be arrested Tuesday on charges relating to the $130,000 he allegedly paid in hush-money to adult actor Stormy Daniels.

"Hush money."

In other words, "settled out of court."

Assuming the allegation is true...how is that illegal?

Assuming the allegation is true...how is that illegal?

Really don't know. Guess we'll find out if Trump is really charged.

As for me...............prostitution, gambling and ingestion of certain drugs aren't crimes. Half of the shit in our legal system is absolute garbage. Need a complete overhaul of the legal & criminal justice systems.

They just want complete, violent chaos.

I wonder if they're truly Satanic.

Tom Luongo, over at Gold, Goats & Guns, believes this is Davos Man, realizing collapse is imminent - because what is unsustainable WILL end - is/are unfolding a controlled demolition. They can't own All The Things, so they're gonna blow everything up. It's going down anyway; they're gonna start it for maximum destruction.

Ron DeSantis Responds to Donald Trump Indictment​

2m

Relax people even if convicted it's not like Trump would go to a real jail he will be doing yoga with Ghislaine Maxwell at some posh rich person's correction center.

Relax people even if convicted it's not like Trump would go to a real jail he will be doing yoga with Ghislaine Maxwell at some posh rich person's correction center.
Sure, like Jeffy Epstein.

You seem to forget, how much the Woketard Elites and Deep State, despise him - with a mouth-frothing brain-stem rage...

he will be doing yoga

Chair yoga maybe. Way too overweight to do the real moves.

What has qball been saying about this? Will he be charged in NY? Georgia? For Jan 6? Documents? Is this part of the plan? Maybe qball can tell us.

You seem to forget, how much the Woketard Elites and Deep State, despise him - with a mouth-frothing brain-stem rage...

Just finished watching a vid where the vid dude hit on the fact that Trump has basically shit on everyone who is in a real position to help him.

Talked trash about Biden, his wife and his family for no reason what so ever.

Talks trash about DeSantis every day.

Talks trash about judges, prosecutors and juries constantly.

Talking crazy about people who may be able to help you when you're in a tight spot is not something a sane person would do.

Biden could pardon him at some point in time. But after all the trash Trump said about him and his family, he'd be a fool to help Trump in any way-shape or form.

And while I can't predict the future, I believe if Trump is indicted in NY he'll be indicted in Georgia and by the feds. And I think things will happen soon.

You'd think Trump would be trying to cop some sort of a plea and come up with a way to end all of this. I sure would.

Could we be looking at this whole thing wrong? Maybe Bragg and his puppeteer, Kriess, are being pushed out as scapegoats for the NYC crime problem by Hochul, Adams, Schumer and the rest of the NY Democratic Party machine that Bragg and Kriess are threatening their own party with "if you pull us from the game and blame us then we'll just burn down the whole damn stadium"? What better target is there to screw around with in NY than Donald Trump? Indict Trump and the Democrats have a mess on their hands of epic proportions that will haunt them for decades.

I don't believe the Biden administration has the intelligence to use Bragg as a proxy nor do I see the benefit for them to open that Pandora's box of political chicanery. It is possible but you are giving that clown show way too much credit.

You'd think Trump would be trying to cop some sort of a plea and come up with a way to end all of this. I sure would.
I'm not a big fan of the Mouth of the Hudson...but right now, the thing NOT to do is kowtow and genuflect.

This is literal lawfare. It's prosecutorial terrorism. The thing NOT to do is give them legitimacy by sucking up to them.

Trump should try putting a lid on it and quietly soliciting attorneys...lots and lots of attorneys; the way revolutionaries solicit front-line cannon fodder. He should try to have them overwhelm the system, and show to all the world, the fraud and farce that this indictment is.

But cowering, only makes them more brazen.

Sure, like Jeffy Epstein.

Yup, and Stone Cold Steve Austin really hates Vince McMahon.

Just finished watching a vid where the vid dude hit on the fact that Trump has basically shit on everyone who is in a real position to help him.

Talked trash about Biden, his wife and his family for no reason what so ever.

Talks trash about DeSantis every day.

Talks trash about judges, prosecutors and juries constantly.

Talking crazy about people who may be able to help you when you're in a tight spot is not something a sane person would do.

Biden could pardon him at some point in time. But after all the trash Trump said about him and his family, he'd be a fool to help Trump in any way-shape or form.

And while I can't predict the future, I believe if Trump is indicted in NY he'll be indicted in Georgia and by the feds. And I think things will happen soon.

so, we're not allowed to talk trash anymore?

wtf has this country become?

oh yeah, ambiguous

and i'm not implying anything about the idea or the post, only about what we look like since we got here

nope...fight this all the way, never make friends with the enemy, even the enemy of the enemy, leave them out of the battle

if others don't believe Trump has a chance or that he's destroyed himself along the way has simply lost their way while growing up

because to imply any other way is to imply it's always best to never stand up for anything else, ever, unless you're willing to kiss ass of anyone / everyone which implies there's no reason to stand up in the first place

and that is not part of the American Dream...ask any dead soldier, he'll tell you (sorry you guys: RIP, just don't get dizzy from all the spinning)

the old 'head fake'

i'm kinda there already, i'm not certain about the reasons, but, that's as good as any

nothing's gonna happen. . .

very possible, more probable than not but, unless they've got a second act to follow, ANTIFA situated in certain cities, gonna be wearing their MAGA hats as they burn down more buildings if an arrest actually occurs, nothings gonna happen

. . .it's 12:30 left coast time, any sign of any school shootings yet? any more train derailments? have they found Hillary yet? (she's been silent for a long time...as has most of 'the other side')

Hasn't been indicted yet. But if he is, I don't think you'll see a perp walk or see him in cuffs. Probably be very low keyed, maybe even virtual. Just have to wait and see. And he may not be indicted. Who knows? So far, he's the only one saying this.

I don't know about the rest of you mugs... but this story is a big distraction.

I wonder what they're attempting to hide from the people...?
Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 6.57.46 PM.png

Hasn't been indicted yet. But if he is, I don't think you'll see a perp walk or see him in cuffs. Probably be very low keyed, maybe even virtual. Just have to wait and see. And he may not be indicted. Who knows? So far, he's the only one saying this.
do you think we'll see him in one of those form-fitted 'foot casts'?

the kind that moves from the right leg to the left leg then back to the right leg because he can't remember which leg it goes on?

nawwwww, not The Donald

☢️

Found this online. Seems fitting.
....and yet some people cheer it on.

One of the factors that accelerated the decline of the Roman Empire was when the various factions began criminalizing their political differences. They discovered that it was so much easier to secure their political goals when you could throw your opponents in jail, or simply have them murdered. Our politics are starting to look a lot like what occurred in the late Roman Empire, and may very well lead to a similar result.
discovered that it was so much easier to secure their political goals when you could throw your opponents in jail, or simply have them murdered. Our politics are starting to look a lot like what occurred in the late Roman Empire, and may very well lead to a similar result

Back
Top Bottom