seen my old boss today

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
man that was a treat! I been promising the past year- that "when I am in the neighborhood" I would stop by. Today was the day.

She is so kind- told me I have no aged. I could not have planned the visit any better.

Now I have to look for old pics of old parties we had. I can take or leave most pictures but to her it would mean something.

Well, good for you, Penn!

+ 1 for saying nice things!

I however, have NO INTEREST in seeing ANY of my old bosses... I guess the Bearing "does not play well with others"... And with luck will never have to again.

Last edited:
I am friends with 2 bosses actually. Either way it was a nice day!! I loved that job. I would still be there- but regulations made is not cost effective. (clean water act- we would have had to replace the under ground gas tanks)

Back
Top Bottom