showed the house- now a trainwreck-

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
So I showed the house to the lawn guy- but as we chatted- it became clear we are oceans apart on any deal- in effect he as good as wants me to give the house away.

That in itself was annoying- but he also went and told Shirley all about it. When I am pensive I do not want to talk- and I was- she was hinting that she knew.

A non sale is nothing to know about.

The whole thing is kind of a mess.

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Shirley cooks my dinner and lets me watch TV every day for 3 years. I like to get out of the house- because of the road traffic. It is like having a wife- her kitchen is HER kitchen- which means- I never have to do dishes or help cook.

What I do is buy 65% of the groceries- mostly meat- and we stock up- in the deep freezer. It took a few months- but she is a better cook then mom now. We eat like kings. The cost is low- because- we are tuned into the sales.

Some conversations- I simply willl not have with her. She can be flip- dated- judgemental and bitchy- when I have a problem- and tell her- she boldly asks what I am going to do about it. If I knew that- I would not be upset and it would not be a problem.
She also believes everything the govt/drs tell her- her generation is like that. She hates that I stack silver- and said who is ever going to buy it for me. If it was up to her my car would be in the shop every week.- and I would be to the drs every few days.

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
No she is the neighbor. We are not dating.