showed the house- now a trainwreck-

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
So I showed the house to the lawn guy- but as we chatted- it became clear we are oceans apart on any deal- in effect he as good as wants me to give the house away.

That in itself was annoying- but he also went and told Shirley all about it. When I am pensive I do not want to talk- and I was- she was hinting that she knew.

A non sale is nothing to know about.

The whole thing is kind of a mess.

Shirley cooks my dinner and lets me watch TV every day for 3 years. I like to get out of the house- because of the road traffic. It is like having a wife- her kitchen is HER kitchen- which means- I never have to do dishes or help cook.

What I do is buy 65% of the groceries- mostly meat- and we stock up- in the deep freezer. It took a few months- but she is a better cook then mom now. We eat like kings. The cost is low- because- we are tuned into the sales.

Some conversations- I simply willl not have with her. She can be flip- dated- judgemental and bitchy- when I have a problem- and tell her- she boldly asks what I am going to do about it. If I knew that- I would not be upset and it would not be a problem.
She also believes everything the govt/drs tell her- her generation is like that. She hates that I stack silver- and said who is ever going to buy it for me. If it was up to her my car would be in the shop every week.- and I would be to the drs every few days.

Does she live with you, or you go to her place?
You shouldn't tell crazy women you stack.

No she is the neighbor. We are not dating.

Back
Top Bottom