SHTF actual survivor story

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
Think about it under these terms:

Shit hit fan.....excrement everywhere. Widespread riots have died down and many unprepared survivors have died off. Roving gangs using up the last bits of useable petroleum going around to rape, terrorize, murder and pillage. Zero law enforcement. In fact, many of the gangs are headed up by now "disenfranchised, ex-union cops. Food supplies that remain are all in the hands of either gangs or private individual preppers like you and I. The primary threat is from gangs who have a base of operation in Orlando and use 528 and 520 to terrorize our side of the state. Now, Ancona has cleverly stored up four to five hundred gallons of off road deisel. He fills up the tanks of the 330 and his Kenworth, which is pulling the trackhoe on a hydraulic Fontaine low-boy. We roll out to a spot where we can safely turn around to flee, off-load the hoe, spin the whole rig around and start digging at the west end of the last bridge over the St. Johns. Trench is twenty feet deep and thirty feet across. Ends of trench are opened so water from the Lake on one side and the river on the other flood the hole. Done.

Walk the hoe back on the low-boy, go back to 95, go up two exits, proceed to third bridge to the west, repeat the process.

Go home, break out the last of the single malt scotch.

Celebrate.

Last edited:

rblong2us

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
You paint a lovely picture Ancona.

Dont forget to get your 'permit to dig' paperwork in order though (-:

Cos there will always be a clipboard man to haunt you.

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
You paint a lovely picture Ancona.

Dont forget to get your 'permit to dig' paperwork in order though (-:

Cos there will always be a clipboard man to haunt you.
I'm sorry, I forgot to include in the equipment list, 1 - .308 with 10 round magazine, one bag of lime.

DCFusor

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Just be sure not to end up like these guys. And why the bag of lime? You won't need to go back there again.

One of my best social engineering tricks is to get one of my more "normal" looking friends to carry a clipboard and order me around. If I do as they say, everyone assumes he's an authority, and we can then do almost anything while everyone else looks the other way...

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
Bwahahahahaha!!!

Where the hell did that pic come from?!?!? That is nuts! I would love to talk to the knuckleburger that was responsible for that clusterfuck!