Deal: Silver Rounds at Spot

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Voodoo

Yellow Jacket
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Just thought I'd post a heads up as SD Bullion is offering some silver rounds at spot. I'm a bit tapped out right at the moment or I'd probably load a few more.

Premiums have come down a bit again. Reflecting that a lot of people are starting to get tapped out. Britannias for ~$28 and bars with premiums under $2 / oz.

Premiums have come down a bit again. Reflecting that a lot of people are starting to get tapped out. Britannias for ~$28 and bars with premiums under $2 / oz.

i don't think people are tapped out the low premium stuff is new silver from companies taking delivery from comex and makeing new product that is making it to the market ......it its old product it will be from people selling into the system....if the comex can deliver physical silver to mints for the spot price yes premiums and prices will come down

just my opinion

Just thought I'd post a heads up as SD Bullion is offering some silver rounds at spot. I'm a bit tapped out right at the moment or I'd probably load a few more.

Thanks for the heads up though!!!

I bought a 1oz gold coin their choice from them at spot last week @ $1959.

Britannias for ~$28 and bars with premiums under $2 / oz.
Who in the hell would want one of the new Britannias with Charles on it. I can't bring myself to say king. I saw those and was appalled at how hideous they were. No thanks.

Who in the hell would want one of the new Britannias with Charles on it. I can't bring myself to say king. I saw those and was appalled at how hideous they were. No thanks.
well, when you start limiting your PM buying by whos on it or what shape it is you end up paying a lot more for the same metal. You should keep your emotions under control when PM stacking. I think charlie and is youngest kid are fucktard scumbags but I dont by any british stuff either.

Back
Top Bottom