Silver teased lower

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
I'm watching the chrts in Asia right now and beginning to see a sort of sick pattern. Silver [especially] and the other PM's are slowly being massaged lower, perhaps in anticipation of the mayhem that will [must......actually] break loose in the EU tomorrow.

Which ever way it goes, tomorrow is sure to be exciting. :popcorn::flail::judge:

Ancona, you might be right about tomorrow being exciting.

However, I just looked at some long term gold and silver charts and I don't see any significant uptrend starting yet. Gold looks like it will have trouble topping 1640 without another pull back first, and the same for silver at about 29.30 or so.

If those numbers do not hold this week, the sky is the limit.

My guess is that they will be tested, then a pullback. Then if this mess keeps getting worse, a punch through those numbers with more followup strength.

Regardless, keep buying every pullback. Sooner or later, PMs will go up.

Have any of you looked at how close the Bollinger Bands have got recently?!?!

Something big is about to happen!

Stay tuned!

-Q

Back
Top Bottom