Silver to 200

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Jay

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I know it gets occasional air but is anyone currently considering re-weighting their portfolio to a larger %age of silver ?

Yeah FOFOA will always favour gold in the loooong term and hes probably right but the actual silver consumption, i.e. using up all that is produced, must at some point trigger a real market respnse.

I got a bit of a tip from, eeerrrr, the source that nudged me to go all in gold back in 2008.....

excuse me if this has already been posted, HO thinks silver to 200 in a couple of months:

Although Harvey Organ is a permabull, I do have a lot of faith in silver, and I believe it will soar to new highs, but I won't hazard a prediction.

Dollar is rallying right now. The whole commodity sector is under pressure. Hard to say when things will turn around. That's why I'm a stacker and not a trader.

We can all dream about 200, but until the ponzi collapses I don't think it can happen. There is too much paper in the hands of ill advised folks for it to happen.

Back
Top Bottom