Silver??!!??!!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
Does anyone have any new info on what exactly in the hell is going on in the silver pits? :paperbag: One look at the Kitco chart tells me that a war is being waged between a few very deep pockets. Yesterdays swings were nauseating in their violence, and today is shaping up to be very similar, although the swings have not yet become quite as crazy. I guess I'll just wait until about 10:30 to see if the intraday Blythe Masters' steamroller gets unleashed again. :popcorn:

I am sure it has something to do with the margin requirements being cut. So both longs and shorts suddenly had a big boosting in buying power..

Don't worry ancona. The Bernank is working on the price stability for us all. :paperbag:

Back
Top Bottom