Sirius - UFOs, alien cadavers and "free" energy

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
Looks like they made this movie for DCF. :pffftt:

An upcoming documentary promises to show an alleged, tiny "alien" being that was found a few years ago in Chile's Atacama Desert. And when we say tiny, we're talking six inches from head to ET toe.

Don't be fooled by the apparent size of the creature in the picture above, as the following image shows its true 6-inch stature.

o-ATACAMAHUMANOIDTINY-570.jpg

The film, called "Sirius," will also depict how readily available forms of alternative energy technology are what extraterrestrials may be using to travel here from the cosmically improbable distances between their home world and ours.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/07/tiny-alien-humanoid-among_n_3017854.html

http://siriusdisclosure.com/

I like Steve Greer -

Dr. Steven M. Greer, M.D., is widely regarded as the world’s foremost authority on UFOs and extraterrestrial intelligence, and is the author of four insightful books and multiple DVDs on the UFO/ET subject

And Ive watched UFO's in the night sky whilst not under the influence of drugs or alcohol and they were not moving like effing weather balloons.

Just another conspiracy then ........... :flushed:

and theres James Gilliland and his ECETI ranch, which has been around for years, with many many visitors ,who go out at night and watch the UFO traffic.

-http://www.eceti.org/Eceti.IndexII.html

Last edited:
I had sex with an alien...then I married her...then she got her citizenship.

The rest as they say...is history.

:)

-Q

I was going to chime in with a smart-assed, sarcastic remark of some kind..........but I've got nothing......

A teensy skeleton with a squashed alienlike head may have earthly origins, but the remains, found in the Atacama Desert a decade ago, do make for quite a medical mystery.
Now, DNA and other tests suggest the individual was a human and was 6 to 8 years of age when he or she died. Even so, the remains were just 6 inches (15 centimeters) long.
The jury is still out on the mutations that caused the deformities, and the researchers aren't certain how old the bones are, though they estimate the individual died at least a few decades ago. In addition, they didn't find any of the mutations commonly associated with primordial dwarfism or other forms of dwarfism. If there is a genetic basis for the deformities, it is "not apparent at this level of resolution and at this stage of the analysis," Nolan wrote in a summary of his work.

In addition, even if they found those mutations, they may not explain the anomalies seen in the skeleton. "There is no known form of dwarfism that accounts for all of the anomalies seen in this specimen," Dr. Ralph Lachman, professor emeritus, UCLA School of Medicine, and clinical professor at Stanford University, wrote in a report to Nolan.

http://news.yahoo.com/alien-looking-skeleton-poses-medical-mystery-201222636.html

8 years old and 6 inches tall? Really?

They might have made it for me to debunk. Most of this so-called "evidence" turns out to be fake when examined by scientists who aren't already "true believers". People see what they want to see much more so than most think.
The trouble is, competent people expect to be paid, and the UFO guys won't do it, they're afraid of real science in general. They would only pay to get the desired results, like say the oil companies pay scientists to deny AGW. And they do...that's a fact and I can prove it easily, many times.

Yes, there's such a thing as zero-point energy. It's so little that NIST just recently made the first accurate measurements of it - took them decades to get stuff sensitive and noise free enough to even see the amount in a rather large volume.
It'd only take a few google cubic kilometers worth of it to run a hand calculator. Google "planck's constant", it's about the tiniest number in physics.

The spinning magnet anti gravity thing is fake. Yes, you can make stuff float if it's conductive by inducing eddy currents in it that make a repelling field. Big whoop - it's not anti gravity, it's just magnetic levitation, which I do here for grins. No magic required.

I helped build the NMIC and WWMCCS (the war room). They indeed had a couple computers devoted to UFO's, even back in the day ('70s). You bet your ass I looked through what they had, and it was just as described - unidentified flying objects. None of the ones they did identify were aliens, just space junk. If at that level there is no one who believes, I have a problem - nothing whatever was secret from the pentagon's "need to know" - higher clearances than the president has (a president doesn't automatically get everything - they need and want "plausible deny-ability" for one thing.

I also know what the air force was doing in that "area" that people think they do UFO work in. They make artificial EMP's to test warplanes, and at one point cornered the market on high energy discharge capacitors to build the biggest emp generator ever made, outside a nuke. You bet that makes strange things happen in the sky (ionizes air for 100's of miles, makes the biggest magnetic field pulse you could imagine), but, for what it's worth - it's made by men, not aliens. Obviously, they don't advertise things like that - they'd just as soon let people think it's ufos so their real secrets are safe. And yes, the various "black" projects do make things that fly and don't look or act like airplanes. All secret, but all man-made, and mostly abysmal failures for real use, which is why we don't see them on battlefields.

Lets face it - every famous scientist in history (And some not so famous ones like me) have worked for the equivalent of the DOD - governments know it's the losing army that costs the most and don't skimp there. From Archimedes to Newton to Fermi... If they had found alien tech - we'd be seeing it in action...but we don't. Case closed for me till I see an alien in the flesh, face to face (or whatever they use for a face/body).

Frankly, if such things exist, why do they only show up to drunk farmers in fly over country and cornhole them? (why would an alien care what's up your ass?) Why won't one land in my back yard? There's some questions I'd love to ask anyone advanced enough to make it here. But...no dice. Funny that, never happened to me or anyone not already a "true believer", ever.

Frankly, since nearly all the known universe is full of gas giants made of things like hydrogen and methane (reducing agents) - where our atmosphere is oxygen - they'd probably just pass us by, thinking "who could live in that - it's bleach and way too hot!". And in fact, it was quite a trick of evolution that lets us live in oxygen....it kills most of our own earlier life forms just like chlorine would (look at the periodic table or any chemistry book for why). And did, when oxygen generating algae started changing our air. Only a very few things survived that transition.

Look guys, if something so advanced as to have probably faster than light travel was out there, why the fuck would they be interested in us? - we'd be like insects to them at best. Stupid self destructive ones at that. They'd first put up a big "avoid" sign so their pals wouldn't get sucked in by we losers. And if they didn't have FTL - they'd never reach us or find us, the universe, as I'm sure quite a few know, is rather a bit of a big empty place.

I remain a sceptic. I'm willing to be convinced, as that's the nature of true science. But there's just no real evidence I can find, and I looked (hard, and at some risk to me) at a time when I had total clearance to absolutely every secret the government had. They didn't have shit, that's the truth, or was at the time.

No one is supressing my fusion work. No one is supressing solar, wind....that's bullshit. The best they can do is astroturf and get the best laws money can buy, which is bad enough, but they can't stop progress. There's too much money in adopting it instead. Did you know most of my solar panels were made by BP, yup, the oil company? They were. They know better than most that the music is going to stop, and they want a chair ready when it does. The Chinese cheap, short lived solar stuff put them out of that business, for now, but...when people see what the failure rates are on that crap - we'll be back.\

And just for funnies, yes the 200mpg carb exists, kind of. I call mine a Chevy Volt, and it gets about 182 mpg for me....C'mon, you can cheat man-made laws, but it just takes X foot pounds to push Y tons uphill fast, and gasoline has this many joules per gallon - there's no magic way to make it more. It's all the binding energy between hydrogen, carbon, and oxygen unless somehow you can make gasoline do nuclear reactions instead of chemical ones. Things like that make it easy to discredit the "true believers", since if they fall for obvious nonsense like that, who knows about whatever else they might believe in? Oh, my other 200mpg vehicle is a gokart, 35 mph top speed (with a fairing)...that weighs 300 pounds, or 410 with me in it. So yeah, it's possible, or as my website says "it's the car, stupid".

Last edited:
I had sex with an alien...then I married her...then she got her citizenship.

The rest as they say...is history.

:)

-Q

DAMN, MQ, I've heard of aliens doing anal probing on poor abducted folks all right, but it must be the first time I hear of someone referring to that as "having sex with alien" :rotflmbo: (much less so it developing later into a full-blown partner relationship!)

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist replying DCF! :D

We have to have some fun around here too. Can't be all serious (or Sirius) all the time. ;)

Unfortunately, yes, I really do only weigh that - I'm a skinny wired ranting bastard out of the box - it's genetic.

I guess I just needed a rant. I know I'll never reach an ancona level, but I sometimes try.

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist replying DCF! :D

We have to have some fun around here too. Can't be all serious (or Sirius) all the time. ;)

Nice to know there aren't a bunch of stuffy shirts around here. :)

I'm glad my humor is appreciated and thank you too Bushi! :D

-Q

To quote Mr. Spock

Intelligence does not neccesarily require bulk, Mr. Scott.

Wanted to respond to Fusors fantastic #6 response.

Yes, I clearly have a need to believe that theres more to it than us being no more than a nasty strain of germs on the petri dish.

Ive read stuff from Robert Monroe and one of his technicians who helped him develop ways to get 'out of body' and in my delusional little bunker world, have had some fascinating mind trips, without involving any chemistry and have learnt a bit about the power of mind and ways of healing.

I know how easy it is to latch onto the suggestion that 'theres more' and that 'they' keep the info from us.

And so I thank DCFusor for taking the time and trouble (on many occasions here) to enlighten us.
Fucking awesome post and amazing info about the EMP tests.

Is anyone following the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure that is currently underway ?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/30/citizen-hearing-on-disclosure-day-2_n_3184932.html#27

Wanted to respond to Fusors fantastic #6 response.

Yes, I clearly have a need to believe that theres more to it than us being no more than a nasty strain of germs on the petri dish.

Ive read stuff from Robert Monroe and one of his technicians who helped him develop ways to get 'out of body' and in my delusional little bunker world, have had some fascinating mind trips, without involving any chemistry and have learnt a bit about the power of mind and ways of healing.

I know how easy it is to latch onto the suggestion that 'theres more' and that 'they' keep the info from us.

And so I thank DCFusor for taking the time and trouble (on many occasions here) to enlighten us.
Fucking awesome post and amazing info about the EMP tests.

Is anyone following the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure that is currently underway ?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/30/citizen-hearing-on-disclosure-day-2_n_3184932.html#27

Ever read Psychic Warrior? Interesting read.

There is a possibility that extraterrestrial motherships and smaller probes may be visiting planets in our solar system, the head of the Pentagon’s unidentified aerial phenomena research office noted in a report draft shared Tuesday.

Theres so much evidence visible on the planet of advanced ancient civilisation that could do things we still can't do today, like 400 tonne stone blocks carved and moved into position and the smoothing and shaping of the hardest stones into delicate shapes, sometimes even with handles sticking out from what looks like a circular machined shape, so CNC kinda level.
Look at those amazing stones at Gobleki Tepi ( carbon dated to around 14k years ago) that are like cut modern gravestones with the carving sticking OUT and just ponder how you do this with flintstones and deer antlers !

And for those of us who explore the unseen world, the electro magnetic spectrum stretches well beyond audio or visual ranges and what can be sensed just beyond light and sound is a fascinating but a no go area for those who 'trust the science' even when science can demonstrate it... Check out Lynn Mc Taggarts book 'The Field' where she investigates the edge of science.

I saw my first UFOs as a teenager and have a friend who is able to 'predict' when and where non human craft will appear in the sky and some of the stories from the crop circle folk are truly fascinating, plus theres plenty of science looking at the bent crop stalks and evidence of them manifesting in a few minutes whilst atmospheric conditions are anomalous while they are being created.
Yes, there are secretive groups that create crop circles but even amongst them, some very strange things happen.....

Knowing is stronger than believing (-;

Of course. Otherwise he would stop visiting those bathhouses in Fort Lauderdale.
No way to that stuff. I had no choice when the aliens beamed me up.

Mrs. D suits me perfectly otherwise. Those places creep me out and Wilton Manors is a more appropriate reference.

thr is a sheriff that lives ear who totally freaks out if you mention alien abduction and probing. Had no idea why for the longest time. Then another deputy told me he was abducted and probed and the story seemed legit. The look in his eyes and on his face if it was brought up in front of him led me to believe he is scared shitlesss about it and it is probably true.

thr is a sheriff that lives ear who totally freaks out if you mention alien abduction and probing. Had no idea why for the longest time. Then another deputy told me he was abducted and probed and the story seemed legit. The look in his eyes and on his face if it was brought up in front of him led me to believe he is scared shitlesss about it and it is probably true.
Did his encounter happen in Fort Lauderdale too?

Back
Top Bottom