Social Decay and Descent into Madness.

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

TheRealZed

Retired Sailor
Reaction score
A thread for examples of all the crap that we as a society need to clean up.

They just started this bull$hit with the new math and reading after i graduated junior high. What we are seeing now is a result of the liberal takeover in the school system. A lot of these kids are dumber than dirt and are totally brainwashed.

Speaking of social decay, has anyone seen the person that Doritos hired to be their "brand ambassador"? A self-described transgender pedophile who wants to see the annihilation of the traditional family. What the hell is wrong with leftists? Who in their right mind would see this as a good idea? And why is the left so obsessed with pedophilia?

Enough already. You got a pecker or you don't simple as all that.

Couple of years ago a guy who was lifting against girls had to withdraw from the competition because he got his balls in a bunch. Australian guy I think. Recently up in Canada.

Bitcoin. Sound money and a store of value. :hello:

American general dresses like a girl Russian man plays with a bear. Why the West can't win. ;)

Couple of years ago a guy who was lifting against girls had to withdraw from the competition because he got his balls in a bunch. Australian guy I think. Recently up in Canada.

Why don't they have a seperate trans division? That way it's fair to everybody.

Rogan back on youtube with full episodes. This whole topic was discussed at length today on his show.

Back
Top Bottom