Taylor Swift - Singer or psy-op?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
They pull a head-pfuk on us and then want us to calm down.

That's now how it works, Chief.

Proof that we are not wrong about Taylor Swift.

When the corrupt media all get together like this, you can be sure of two things. One - that they all got a 4:00 am memo from the White House to send a coordinated message. And two - that we are directly over the target.

Just a reminder that nearly every single "conspiracy theory" in the last three years have been proven correct. But they would like us to believe that we are wrong on this one. Okay. :lmao:

swift6.jpg

And all this time I thought she was just a singer having fun, making people happy while making big $$$$$$$$. :unsure:

Note to self:

C'mon search, get with the program. She's a .gov plant out to sway the election away from Fearless Leader. :eek:

Taylor Swift Announced Soros Bought Her Music Rights Just Before She Mysteriously Became Anti-Trump Activist​

For years, Taylor Swift’s silence on political and cultural issues made her an adored celebrity to millions. Swift, in fact, was famously quiet during political hot-button years (so much so that it annoyed leftists). She told Time Magazine in 2012 that she doesn’t talk “about politics because it might influence other people.” Suddenly, out of nowhere, Swift became a leftist icon and started taking on Donald Trump, promising to be his greatest critic in 2020. Swift’s change from politically neutral to most notable Trump critic came so quickly and out-of-the-blue that The Hill wrote about these dramatic, over-night changes in Swift’s political song-and-dance.

Swift promised this Fall that she would “do everything possible to end Donald Trump’s autocracy.” Her sudden re-birth as an activist had many people scratching their heads.

Why did the once-conservative country star suddenly start talking politics?

Now it makes total sense. George Soros, the Democrat’s billionaire sugar daddy, now owns the Nashville songstress and has purchased her like a Vaudeville can-can dancer.

Apparently, evil George didn't just buy her music catalog, it seems she was part of the deal as well.

Since Taylor is a hot political item / subject the thread has been moved to Politics.

Greg Hunter did a piece on this...he'd found a video where 16 nooze propagandists were reading the same script. You know, we've heard this before; but they don't learn. Read the same script, with even the same vocal intonations.

The video editor put them together on a grid on his video. Greg just videoed his monitor while it was playing, and didn't link the vid. But they were all saying EXACTLY the same thing: Taylor Swift is not a psy-op. This sort of talk is dangerous.

WORD. FOR. WORD.

Because the denial, came from the Pentagon, after being ordered by Davos Central and/or Soros, Inc.

Greg Hunter did a piece on this...he'd found a video where 16 nooze propagandists were reading the same script. You know, we've heard this before; but they don't learn. Read the same script, with even the same vocal intonations.

The video editor put them together on a grid on his video. Greg just videoed his monitor while it was playing, and didn't link the vid. But they were all saying EXACTLY the same thing: Taylor Swift is not a psy-op. This sort of talk is dangerous.

WORD. FOR. WORD.

Because the denial, came from the Pentagon, after being ordered by Davos Central and/or Soros, Inc.

Precisely. And this is how you know that we're right on the money. The only thing that would further convince me is if 51 retired intelligence officers all signed a letter stating that Taylor Swift is not a psyop. :lmao:

These people have completely destroyed any credibility they ever had. :ROFLMAO:

Talent? George Soros plot? Is Trump fuming? Will MAGA come undone?

Taylor Swift makes Grammys history​

Taylor Swift set a record for album of the year wins Sunday with “Midnights.” She’s the first singer to win that category four times.

Swift had been the first and only female solo artist to win the award three times, tying her with Frank Sinatra, Paul Simon and Stevie Wonder.

The other artists in the category: Jon Batiste, boygenius, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey, Janelle Monáe, Olivia Rodrigo and SZA.

“I would love to tell you that this is the best moment in my life," she said while accepting the win. "But I feel this happy when I finished a song or when I cracked the code to a bridge that I love or when I’m shortlisting a music video or when I’m rehearsing with my dancers or my band or getting ready to go to Tokyo to play a show. For me, the award is the work.”

More here:

Back
Top Bottom