Telegraph: Silver price to 'increase 400pc in three years'

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
Silver will increase in value five times over the next three years, according to mixed asset fund manager Ian Williams.

"Silver is about to enter a sustained bull market that will take the price from the current level of $32 an ounce to $165 an ounce and we expect this price to be hit at the end of October 2015," he predicted.

"This forecast is based entirely using technical & cyclical analysis and is in keeping with the mathematical form displayed so far in the bull run that has taken Silver from $8 an ounce in 2008 to its current price of $32 an ounce – having hit $50 an ounce in 2011."

Mr Williams said that the silver price was more volatile than gold, but that he expected silver to continue to dramatically outperform gold.

The Charteris manager said that macro fundamentals were supportive for the silver price, such as the re-election of President Obama, who supports Ben Bernanke's policy of quantitative easing.

More: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...r-price-to-increase-400pc-in-three-years.html

:popcorn:

I read that- but did not realize it was mainstream.

A few guys told me to sell at $50. I said- hell no.

I read that- but did not realize it was mainstream.

A few guys told me to sell at $50. I said- hell no.

me too or me also or however you say it. The local coin dealer called my house and begged me to sell some ASE I had bought from him at around 30 when silver was nearing fifty (your wife will be so proud of you). he was annoyed when I wouldn't sell them back....

He scores!

Hope this is true. I've been slowly adding to my silver stash. I've tacked on about 15 oz in the last two months.

That makes me feel like I'm reading a King World News headline. I hope this guy is more accurate!

me too or me also or however you say it. The local coin dealer called my house and begged me to sell some ASE I had bought from him at around 30 when silver was nearing fifty (your wife will be so proud of you). he was annoyed when I wouldn't sell them back....

Just remember that there will be a time to sell..

and that is, (I suppose) the big question. How do you tell when to sell? Sell for a worthless dollar? Barter for land or food?

and that is, (I suppose) the big question. How do you tell when to sell? Sell for a worthless dollar? Barter for land or food?

This is the big question in my book.

What's the hive mind say to this?

Interested in all perspectives and points of view.

If everything goes according to plan, my children or grandchildren will be making that decision.

1. Sell the gold when it hits $4500 and buy property with the potential to be self sufficient.

2. Sell an ounce a month, when you can no longer earn (or be arsed to earn) paper $£

3. Die and let others steal and fight over it (-:

I just hope my sisters kids don't find out about my PMs. They might try to bump me off. I'm not kidding. I bought a 9mm for protection.

Wow. Extended family dinners must be a real treat!

Dinner and a show? Or do you just lay your 9mm on the table beside your plate to keep the conversation and actions civil? ;-)

Wow. Extended family dinners must be a real treat!

Dinner and a show? Or do you just lay your 9mm on the table beside your plate to keep the conversation and actions civil? ;-)

Ti Tactical Survival Spork in one hand, 9mm in low ready in the other.:D

Back
Top Bottom