Tell Me Something Interesting...

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

MarcLacroix

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Ok; :)

1. The World is addicted to debt and its finances have become unmanageable.

2. If we boldly go StarTrek and get rid of money then the problem will go away.

Marc

The debt may go away, but the causes will still be there, namely lack of discipline and irresponsibility, both of which would continue to manifest themselves in other ways.

How do you envision #2 playing out ML?

I guess not. Which movie are you referring to?

I guess not. Which movie are you referring to?

Well there are many but the one I liked most was 'Margin Call'.
World Governments and Central Banks have created a MegaClusterFuck.
Bankruptcy on a global scale seems to be the only way out.

Marc

Money is not the problem if you agree with J P Morgan, "only gold is money". Debt based economy/currency coupled with corrupt lawmakers who have no conscience about taking and spending OPM, is the problem.
I honestly cannot envision trade being conducted without some form of currency. Something universally accepted and backed by some tangible commodity/asset.

I honestly cannot envision trade being conducted without some form of currency. Something universally accepted and backed by some tangible commodity/asset.

Perhaps the IMF's sdr can be BulletProofed so the big money forex players can't trash it.
I'm gonna' call Wells Fargo and ask them if I can put some sdrs into my checking account. :)

Marc

I'm gonna' call Wells Fargo and ask them if I can put some sdrs into my checking account. :)

3y4a3.gif

Back
Top Bottom