That's a new one on me: 1/40th oz gold coin

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Not worth much.

Just like the person whose image is on it.

Better off with a silver coin. For storage, such a small-fraction coin would be useless. For trade, there's the confidence factor. Silver bullion, junk silver, or gold one-ouncers would all be more-readily accepted.

If you want this for the novelty factor...I get it. But I can't see it catching on with stackers.

Lol....and I thought gram gold was small

Do you need a magnifying glass to see it?

I believe it would be OK to have along with the other 39 of its brothers

Sold out at about 4k a ozt....bet there are some surprised people when they see the actual size

uk23kc40g-the-coronation-of-his-majesty-king-charles-iii-2023-uk-1-40th-oz-gold-proof-coin-blister-back-1500x1500-f3a2c67.jpg

8mm, that's 1/3"

I bought one Mexican 2 pesos and multiple centenarios.

Back
Top Bottom