The Perpetual Motion Finance Machine

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

<SLV>

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Eeks. We already know it, but this is a wake up call.

It runs until people stop buying stuff yhey do not need. I prefer a more simple life, but my wife is the opposite so I suppose the system will continue for the forseeable future.

It's TEOTWAWKI
It's TEOTWAWKI
It's TEOTWAWKI , and I feel fiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnneeeeeee

Cliff covers this in this article - from the looks of it they can keep it going for longer than we can remain solvent... I say let the robots do all the work and humanity can live practically for free just like nuclear energy is practically free....

True FED​

Two cents a dozen!​

CLIF HIGH
APR 27, 2023

True FED

Yep, they’re failing you!

Below you will find a table generated by ChatGPT.

This table shows you Chat’s understanding of the management skills of the Federal Reserve Bank (note, it is not a part of the Federal government, has no reserves, and is not a bank).

The Fed was created by blackmail, murder, and extortion in 1913. This table shows you their ability to manage things.

The Fed has been in existence for 110 years. Eliminating ALL the ‘minor downturns’, and ‘hiccups’ in the economy since its creation, and ONLY picking up the ‘official’ recessions and depressions, there have been, out of that 110 years of ‘management’ of our national currency, 44 years, and 7 months we have actively been involved in either a recession or a depression. So nearly half the time the Fed has been running things, the economy has been in the shitter. Not a good score.

Back
Top Bottom