The Real Travesty - Common Law is Lost

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Voodoo

Yellow Jacket
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
This was a really good post that gets down to the brass tacks. We all see the corruption and joke of the so called Just Us system has become.

The bottom line is that Law has morphed from protecting your personal property into ALL crimes against the State.

Let’s put that another way: The individual has no rights. Only the state has rights. In the future, the only crimes will be crimes against the state.

Every time they pass a bill that is 1000's of pages long you can be sure there is plenty in there to screw the average person and by the time we find out about it we need a 1/4 mill minimum to fight the establishment in their corrupt courts.

This was a really good post that gets down to the brass tacks. We all see the corruption and joke of the so called Just Us system has become.

The bottom line is that Law has morphed from protecting your personal property into ALL crimes against the State.

🤔When was "Law" ever about protecting anything but the perpetuated stranglehold imposed by those who assume superiority over the rest of us?

Yeah I'm not American, but that is irrelevant because we're all enslaved by the same system.

Obviously "Law" has ceaselessly morphed over the millennia.

Where once we easily recognized the fundamental Law intrinsic to all life (*eg: oft referred to as 'Natural/God's/etc-Law') and which needn't require physically perceptible manifestation nor maintenance via the cunningly mirky scribblings strewn within Talmudists shabbolethic spell books whatsoever.

Fundamental Law never required threats of suffering forceful adherence imposition by mere mortals.

Long before institutionalized "Christianity" was invented by the corrupted hue-man snakes for control over the various tribes of Man-kind, there were those which modern narratives project as "heretical" "cults", eg: "Gnostics" and such—yet in actuality these narratives are fabricated falsehoods designed for Scapegoating and concealing the Truth.

As it was, we either embodied fundamental Law without virtue signaling any retarded cult Brand label, ie: we wilfully embodied "Christ-likeness" via congruence of Word & Action—or—we swinishly fucked around with the various forms of the ancient Talmudic parasite cultists materialistic/self-idolatrous <redacted - see forum guidelines on epithets>gletry.... proclaiming delusional superiority & exclusivity by association with artificial Brand's, eg: "Christianity", "Judaism", "Budism", "Gnosticism", "Paganism", etcetera ad infinitum.

Fundamental Law requires no artificial Brand bullshit.

... regardless which way we choose to fuck around during our brief experiential existence, we inevitably fuckin find out whether or not that be during transient physical existence—yet always inescapably thereafter the finding out will come.

Here we are now after thousands of artificial "year" cycles and fundamental Law has become so absolutely twisted into a vague dichotomous shitshow we ALL suffer, ie: broadly encompassed under spells termed "Common" & "Civil"-"Law".

It's quite apparent that "Common" is preferable within the context of the enslavement systems—yet it is still merely an artificial fiction, a dichotomous counterweight to the "Civil" fiction.

To maintain acquiescence unto the vapid illusion of "being free".

😂 I've just woken up so please excuse me if I'm failing to adequately articulate this.

I'll put it another way: hue-man "Laws" are premised upon fallacy, as "Laws" are both the 'Cause' & the "Solution" to all the moronic fuckin problems arising of these "Laws".

Individuals are fucked from the first breath, for which very few ever realize this and wilfully self-extricate.

Thus the majority of fucked individuals conform to the communal composite mass we generally term: "society"-a hive minded entity of fucked parts which exists as a fucked whole.

We're so overwhelmingly corrupted by standardized indoctrination nowadays that we cannot see beyond & even defend the rancid shit smeared glasses we wear simply because everyone else wears such.

If not maintained by force,...the artificial enslavement system naturally collapses into chaos—for a period of unraveling which could be described as a detoxification process.

Eventually things rebalance, the weak perish, the strong flourish, as is the nature of fundamental Law. Everything settles back into harmony with ALL life.

Yet ironically to grasp this I suspect most lack the Will to face the falsehoods within self, and so therefore blind to Truth.

Ask one's-self:

Can one recognize fundamental Truth?

What is it?

Does one worship money tokens?

What value does one associate unto money tokens?

—and furthermore by contrast—

What value does one associate unto an other being?

What number of money tokens does one equate as to be the "value" of an other being?

Do money tokens generate value?

Do beings generate value?

Does one consider money token "interest" as the generation of value?

And if so, how?

Do hoarded piles of money tokens just magically create "interest" value out of nothing simply by the artificial existence thereof such hoardings being "invested" via usury conditions?

Or is any value generated actually resulting from exertions of other beings?

Whether or not this is interpreted by any other as I intend, is irrelevant to my experience because I expect no thing in return for freely elucidating as I have here.

Why?

😂I couldn't care less about materialistic possessiveness nor the false belief in hue-man "Law" for which usury worship is foundational for enabling fallacious "justification thereunto "Law" enslavement perpetuity.

Am I contributing this for personal gain?

For money tokens?

For social gratification?

😄There are "webmasters" and other "authors" who arrogantly charge for contributing comically vacuous pseudo-"articles"—and which apparently more often considered to be of fuckin proper value, praised & promoted by the hiveminded and yet are nought but artificially generated retardobot "AI" garbage—copies of copies of copies of others works now long since mashed into an ambiguously perverted muck conforming with the current mass delusion.

In essence amounting to nothing beyond unoriginal and largely meaningless bullshit.

Whereas I'm authoring here that which is a mere description for what I have created via original conception drawn from experience and only with limited reference to other's shared knowledge, rather than just lazily copying others.

😎It is funny that those who do so are in almost all cases automatically considered "heretical" and therefore "justifies" "Legally" enabled injustice s, eg: idiotic accusations of "conspiracy theorism" and where to defend one's-self is supposely "abusive"/"hate speech", etc—usually followed up with punishment via "censorship" fairies.

Dare not research for one's-self, they expect of us.

If not privileged such to don any "authoritative" "Title",...and still daring enough to question hue-man "Law", is assumed by the ignorant as somehow "unlawful",...how dare any individual cast an observant eye upon the "authorities" whom are above the "Law" they impose.

😎"Courts" of "Law" are essentially just whereupon competitions are played out, like Basketball Courts, Netball Courts, etc—and lof which are "Legally" defined as being located upon the foreign territory of a "martime vessel".

If one team doesn't know the Real game or the Actual rules thereof,... obviously that team is at the mercy of the team who imposes the fuckin game.

Let’s put that another way: The individual has no rights. Only the state has rights. In the future, the only crimes will be crimes against the state.
☝️😎..."In the future"?

That is accurately descriptive of the Now and of the decades since past.

"Rights" are a fiction.

The "State" is a fiction.

"Deception is a state of an individual's enslaved mind, who is unwittingly participant with a mass mind of the State"

All collapse under the light of Truth.
That All individuals are Free as they Will to Be.

"Rights" are fabricated bullshit requirements of enslavement demanding disregard & surrender unti the State of one's Self-Responsibilities, whereas unlike "rights", Freedoms are immutable requisites of one's wilful assumption of Self-Responsibility.
Regardless whether the State locks one in a cage, tortures or even kills one's physical being. Hue-man "Law" is nothing beyond the corporeal while Fundamental Law is eternal—as are accountabilities. 😎I am no "religious" cultist, neither the "Christian" nor "Atheistic" or any other cult. The significance of what I am sharing here may be too existentially terrifying for most yet ought not be ignored as we All Will face Judgement.

Unam Sanctam

Cestui que vie

We lived for nearly 200 years with rights established as legal facts.

The problem is not government; the problem is PEOPLE.

THE People.

The ELITES. Who are now anything BUT elite - they're morally bankrupt, craven, hate-filled, covetous, rich beyond measure and by the sweat of OTHERS' brows.

Because we have now a Failed State.

It happens to all societies. We made it happen faster than many - in that we welcomed aliens from Europe with destructive ideas of collectivism and of destroying what exists before replacing it.

So, we go into a period of mediocrity, or worse.

And it may be, a millennia of benightedness. It's happened before...the Dark Ages.

From the link in the o/p. This is thievery brought to you with the blessing of the supreme court which, if they can pull it off, will put this country back into a time of lords and serfs.

• Civil Asset Forfeiture
    Police and other authorities have, since 2008, been legally allowed to stop people on foot or in a vehicle, or to conduct warrantless raids on homes. If evidence is found that suggests the possibility of a crime, the authorities may seize any and all assets that they find, regardless of whether or not the assets may be connected to the possible crime. The authorities are not obligated to ever bring charges against the individual, making it impossible for him to be granted a hearing. This allows the authorities to permanently hold the assets taken or to dispose of them, the proceeds to be absorbed by the authority in question.

Also from the link:

"Historically, freedom is lost when a nation becomes complacent enough to give it up willingly. Much of the First World is precisely at that tipping point now. The question is whether those people who once enjoyed liberty will now push their heads in the sand and pretend that the most basic freedoms are not now being lost."

Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing. History is full of examples of countries who voted autocrats into power and then came to ruin.

There is a two-tier justice system and if you are in the club the law does not apply. If you are not in the club the law is weaponized against you nd if you are innocent they make crimes up to bankrupt you into submission.

When the law becomes protecting the state of course you have a two-tier system. That's the point. The government will always then prosecute enemies of the government. Because those are the crimes, crimes against the state.

When the law becomes protecting the state of course you have a two-tier system. That's the point. The government will always then prosecute enemies of the government. Because those are the crimes, crimes against the state.
What you have, is tyranny.

The opposite of liberty.

What the Constitution was intended to prevent.

"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or shall without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the united States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them."

Back
Top Bottom