The Trump - Putin Insurgency

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score
This one is a podcast, nothing to see, can listen in one tap, surf the forum in a different tab.

Michael Cohen and Malcolm Nance EXPOSE the Trump-Putin Insurgency | Mea Culpa​

Mea Culpa welcomes back to the show one of our most fascinating guests… Malcolm Nance is a career US Navy terrorism intelligence collector, code breaker, and interrogator with wide-ranging field and combat experience in the Middle East and elsewhere around the world. Nance is a counterterrorism analyst for MSNBC. And the author of numerous books including his latest, “They Want to Kill Americans: The Militias, Terrorists, and Deranged Ideology of the Trump Insurgency”. Today we are going to utilize Nance’s 30 years of experience in counter-terrorism to help us understand the wars raging in Gaza and Ukraine and how the US is managing those conflicts. 1 hour, 4 mins long.

This one is a podcast, nothing to see, can listen in one tap, surf the forum in a different tab.

Michael Cohen and Malcolm Nance EXPOSE the Trump-Putin Insurgency | Mea Culpa​

Mea Culpa welcomes back to the show one of our most fascinating guests… Malcolm Nance is a career US Navy terrorism intelligence collector, code breaker, and interrogator with wide-ranging field and combat experience in the Middle East and elsewhere around the world. Nance is a counterterrorism analyst for MSNBC. And the author of numerous books including his latest, “They Want to Kill Americans: The Militias, Terrorists, and Deranged Ideology of the Trump Insurgency”. Today we are going to utilize Nance’s 30 years of experience in counter-terrorism to help us understand the wars raging in Gaza and Ukraine and how the US is managing those conflicts. 1 hour, 4 mins long.

Are you really buying this shit again? You got gaslighted once with it already.

From July, 2018. If you're interested, watch with an open mind, take it fwiw and dyodd.

Trump/Russia: Follow the money (1/3) | Four Corners​

It's the story of the century: The US President and his connections to Russia.

In part one of this three-part series, Four Corners follows the money trail from New York to Moscow, tracking the ties between Donald Trump, his business empire and Russia. 43 mins long.

Part 2: • Trump/Russia: Secrets, spies and usef...
Part 3: • Trump/Russia: Moscow rules (3/3) | Fo...

If you like to read here's a link to some good reading:

More Russia! Russia! Russia! BS, huh? Lol

Only ones with Russia ties is your boy biden, your girl hillary the hag, the dnc, and the rest of the Stalinists that go around calling themselves democrats.
Edited to add: because they were the ones dealing with the Russians and buying made-up dirt from them on their opponent that they still try using to gaslight Americans.

Here is a video of an actual democrat from back when they still gave a shit about our nation.

WTF changed between then and now? He sounds a lot like Trump in this clip, but aftter he said this, were the crazies (people on the left) pitching a fit over it like how they do when someone like Trump says the exact same thing today?
....and WTF happened to change Bill's opinion 180 degrees on the subject? Undoubtedly it was dollar signs.

Short, under two minute vid of the ultra rare occurrence of a democrat talking sense.

More Russia! Russia! Russia! BS, huh?

Did you read:

From July, 2018. If you're interested, watch with an open mind, take it fwiw and dyodd.

I enjoy crime / police stories, who-done-it's, spy stories, etc., ergo the post. What someone who actually watches or reads a post gets outta the post is on them.

Did you read:
Yes, I saw that.

I enjoy crime / police stories, who-done-it's, spy stories, etc., ergo the post. What someone who actually watches or reads a post gets outta the post is on them
So why won't you take a deep dive into the the "who-done-it's" of the fake Trump/Russia collusion bs that blinded half the nation for the past 8 years?

What part of, there NEVER existed ANY credible evidence to have even started the investigation, that you can't seem to grasp?

Edited to add: any posts supporting in any way, the fake and utterly disproven Russia collusion bs, needs to have the "fake news" tag and banner added to it.

So why won't you take a deep dive into the the "who-done-it's" of the fake Trump/Russia collusion bs that blinded half the nation for the past 8 years?

Screw the political stuff.........we need to talk about the spa. Is that a nice place or what? Been several years..........I deserve a break. Need to go. Take some friends, make a day out of it. Life's too short not to treat yourself once in a while.

So, what do you think?

The hag's former campaign mgr testified under oath that the hag herself signed off on promoting the fake Russia collusion bs.

Yet TDSers will still believe it, because orange man bad!. Lol

The players are so busy playing the man that the ball is rolling off the court, unnoticed!

... going into perhaps the most divisive and dangerous election that the USA might have ever faced, and this is the discourse. It's appalling.

... going into perhaps the most divisive and dangerous election that the USA might have ever faced, and this is the discourse. It's appalling.
Same as with anyone on the left side of the discussion. They tend to avoid constructive debate, and certain subjects are simply verboten for those on their side to debate.

When faced with it, sop is to ignore it, or try to force a subject change.

We have absolute and undeniable proof that the whole push against Trump was initiated by the pos America hating commie bitch that I call "the hag", and they're response is to just ignore it.

This is where ALL the craziness during Trump's admin started. The gov used her lies (that she actually colluded with Russia to get) to start attacking Trump and gaslight the People into believing he was a foreign agent.
...and then used his natural and reactive defense to it, to then say, "look at him, he's crazy!"

Our gov and msm have been treating the People like the victim in an abusive and controlling relationship would be treated.
....and amazingly, half the country seems to like it.

and then used his natural and reactive defense to it, to then say, "look at him, he's crazy!"

Joe, I gave your post a thanks. If I could, I'd have given it ten thanks. This had me laughing for 5 straight minutes. And laughter is the best medicine. Thanks man.

They are scared of the outcome of a fair election, that tells you all you need to know about these people.

Joe, I gave your post a thanks. If I could, I'd have given it ten thanks. This had me laughing for 5 straight minutes. And laughter is the best medicine. Thanks man.
Can you see that what I described, all of it, is objectively true?

Back
Top Bottom