The Trumpification of Elon Musk

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

musk grovels/submits to (adl censors) -- just like trump

musk banned questioning 9-11 and the holohoax because (adl) demanded it. why are (they) so worried about those two topics having free/open discussion/analysis? yup

"
"I will say it here, on Twitter, because it's about the blue bird. This afternoon I met with Elon Musk and we had a clear and frank discussion," the French leader detailed in a message on the social network, listing a series of agreements.

"Transparent user policies, significant reinforcement of content moderation and protection of freedom of expression: Twitter must strive to comply with European regulations," Macron stressed after his meeting with the billionaire."

< link

they're now instructing Elon how to run his business using the Mafia Business Model

musk grovels/submits to (adl censors) -- just like trump

musk banned questioning 9-11 and the holohoax because (adl) demanded it. why are (they) so worried about those two topics having free/open discussion/analysis? yup
I didn't see anyone say Elon Musk or what he is doing is perfect. But perfect is the enemy of good. Step by step, as long as they are in the right direction, are welcomed steps, in my opinion.

"Perfect is the enemy of good is an aphorism which means insistence on perfection often prevents implementation of good improvements."

Voltaire, the French writer, said, “The best is the enemy of the good.”
Confucius said, “Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.”

"
"I will say it here, on Twitter, because it's about the blue bird. This afternoon I met with Elon Musk and we had a clear and frank discussion," the French leader detailed in a message on the social network, listing a series of agreements.

"Transparent user policies, significant reinforcement of content moderation and protection of freedom of expression: Twitter must strive to comply with European regulations," Macron stressed after his meeting with the billionaire."

< link

they're now instructing Elon how to run his business using the Mafia Business Model
And then Elon mentioned that there might have been "foreign influence" in our elections in the TWTR comments and they quietly backed down from telling Elon what to do.

I suspect their heads will be on the chopping block in due course.... and they know it!

Back
Top Bottom