The Twitter Files

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Thread: THE TWITTER FILES
40 tweets; 9 minute read

excerpt:

MT221202.jpg

Also on ZeroHedge if you prefer that:

Elon Musk Releases THE TWITTER FILES: How Twitter Collaborated With "The Biden Team" To Cover Up The Hunter Laptop Story

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

They'll say they didn't violate the 1st due to the fact that they did not enact a law to abridge free speech. They did it via the buddy system.

always thought this... Jack was usurped

View attachment 4008
I wonder in shareholder-Jack cut a deal with Elon so that he would look more like a victim than a perp when these documents were released.

Need to see the evidence before I take Matt's statement at face value.

I've deleted two posts in this thread. I will remind everyone again that incitements to violence are not welcome or tolerated here. I'm not playing around on this issue. I don't swing the banhammer very often but this is an issue that will bring it out.

Also on ZeroHedge if you prefer that:

Elon Musk Releases THE TWITTER FILES: How Twitter Collaborated With "The Biden Team" To Cover Up The Hunter Laptop Story

A reader comment below that article:

HillaryElon.JPG

Seriously, I hope Elon has an alert security detail. He has certainly riled more than feathers.

ok, shit for brains. That was the last post you'll delete. Ban me fuck head.

don't threaten. Pull the trigger.

What’s missing from the Twitter files: The truth about the FBI​

By
Miranda Devine
December 3, 2022 12:51am
Updated
Twitter files

Matt Taibbi half-delivered on Elon Musk's promise to tell all about Twitter's censorship of The New York Post's Hunter Biden laptop story before the 2020 election.

Elon Musk half-delivered on his promise to tell all about Twitter’s censorship of The New York Post’s Hunter Biden laptop story before the 2020 election. What was missing were details of specific warnings we know the FBI made to Twitter about a Russian “hack and leak operation” involving Hunter during their weekly meetings with top executives of the social media giant in the days and weeks before The Post published its exclusive bombshell.

We know that FBI Supervisory Special Agent Elvis Chan testified Tuesday in a lawsuit against the Biden administration brought by Republican attorneys that he organized those weekly meetings with Twitter and Facebook in San Francisco for as many as seven Washington-based FBI agents in the run-up to the 2020 presidential election.

Twitter’s then-head of Site Integrity Yoel Roth has stated in a sworn declaration that he was told during those meetings to expect “hack-and-leak operations” by state actors involving Hunter Biden.

more:

"Class action lawsuits are very effective" Q

What’s missing from the Twitter files: The truth about the FBI

Perhaps the authors of those articles should not rush to judgement on whether this is a nothing burger or not before the complete meal is even served.

What part of "What you’re about to read is the first installment in a series..." didn't folks understand?

To say it's "missing info" or "is a flop" is premature in my opinion.

Listening to Elon on a telephone call from his jet to 96K folks.

If you get a popup asking for your email address, you can just click the "Let me read it first" and the popup will go away.

Twitter is Fun Again!

Back
Top Bottom