The U.S. dollar might CRASH. Here's how YOU can prepare

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

tenor.gif

(j/k - having the global reserve currency crash would be a very bad thing)

If the USD crashed there would be no place for wealth to flee to other than gold and we all know that the central bankers hate gold.

In a way it's not a bad things that metal prices have been so badly manipulated and suppressed, gives us more time to stack before the dollar crash.
It also gives the bankers time to cover their shorts...

Seems that dollar-holders are getting slaughtered, not the dollar.

That's true of stackers, too. This is a war on PROSPERITY. On savers. On stackers. On anyone who has anything, who's not in the Club.
The TBTFBanksters are willing to take a little spanking to shake the weak fruit out of the trees and pick-up what fell. IMHO

Are looking at FUTURES ? I see $1.45 at Goldprice and $1.50 at Coinflation ( both SPOT)

Are looking at FUTURES ? I see $1.45 at Goldprice and $1.50 at Coinflation ( both SPOT)
I'm lookin' at the ticker. Up a buck 52 now.

Not bad. Will the rest of the day bring rockets, or a beat down?

When the stock market crashes and all assets take a temporary nosedive I am hoping to buy some gold and silver again then. I think it will be a brief window. I might pick up some crypto too. Not much. I wont buy any crypto that I am not willing to lose what I invested.

....... I might pick up some crypto too. Not much. I wont buy any crypto that I am not willing to lose what I invested.
Since I cant mine BitCoin I don't trust any other crypto.
.Gov has sticky fingers and back doors along with the other crooks. DTA - Don't Trust Anyone.

Seems Davos has settled on Gold destruction as their next project. ZeroHedge:

Rich Dad Poor Dad author Robert Kiyosaki has cautioned that a crash has begun, highlighting its severity. The famous author also shared his crash survival rules. He urged investors to invest in bitcoin, alongside gold and silver, emphasizing that they are “real money that goes up in value, especially in a market crash.”

Back
Top Bottom