The Vault

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
I've changed a few things on the admin side. I increased the criteria required to gain access to The Vault. Newly registered members do not get automatic access anymore. You gotta become part of the community first.

Old timers around here may lose access temporarily until the forum's chron job sprinkles magic fairy dust on your zeros and ones on the server (any time within the next hour).

wheeee

a secret place for a select few to go and grumble or post really bad things about 'important' people

how do I find it ?

how do I find it ?

I could tell you, but then I'd have to ...

j/k. It's a sub-forum of the BSTS forum room. If you click the "Precious Metals Forum" link at the top of the page, you will see a list of available forum rooms. If you have access to The Vault, you will see The Vault.

Old timers around here may lose access temporarily until the forum's chron job sprinkles magic fairy dust on your zeros and ones on the server (any time within the next hour).

Looks like the chron job doesn't add your account to the queue for processing until after you visit the forum again (or post something). So if you are an old timer and don't see The Vault, you can try again in a hour or so after you read this message.

What are the criteria to access the vault? I have been cutoff since the change.

Back
Top Bottom