The World Economic Forum Is Now On The Geoengineering Bandwagon

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

The World Economic Forum Is Now On The Geoengineering Bandwagon​

The latest climate change propaganda push involves calling to "block out the sun". What can go wrong?​

Jordan Sather
2 hr ago

With the travesty of Hurricane Ian in the news and the rumors of the storm being geoengineered going viral on social media, I decided to spend a few hours the other night going down the geoengineering rabbit hole, and I found some interesting research I felt the need to share in a Substack article.

1665327437076.png

I prefer to call the topic “Geoengineering” instead of using the old “chemtrail” word because the technical terminology yields much better results in search engines, and it brings a sense of legitimacy as opposed to “chemtrail” which is often disregarded as crazy conspiracy theory. Not to mention the discussion of geoengineering involves much more than just atmospheric aerosol injections.

The Geoengineering topic was one of the very first rabbit holes I went down in my first years of awakening, circa 2011/2012. This was back when the documentary “What In The World Are They Spraying” was viral in internet conspiracy circles. Back then the idea of elites trying to change the weather artificially was relegated to internet crazy conspiracy talk, yet over the last few years it has become openly discussed and proposed to fight the never ending boogeyman of “Climate Change”.

Spraying nano-particulates in the atmosphere to block out the Sun and fight climate change, what could go wrong?!

more:

It is very unfortunate that there are some that think they are smarter than everyone else - and they should be in charge and have the arrogance to think that they can manipulate/alter natural processes in an attempt to shape the environment to their liking.

They are so full of their own pride that they have become fools - not caring or even realizing the folly of their efforts. They will ultimately be responsible for the deaths of billions of people and will put at risk the very continuation of the human race.

Ol' Klaus and his merry band of fellow fools have a mission; are executing their plan - and are getting old (meaning they are running out of time). We can confidently expect their efforts to accelerate in the coming weeks/months.

i've come to a type of conclusion where they believe 'they know something that we don't know' and it's taking from them an enormous amount of energy to keep that 'secret' with the use of espionage and blackmail and dominance to 'protect' whatever it is that they believe they 'know', which also happens to coincide with that, which they have built for themselves (we built it but they won't give us any credit for our labors, but i digress)

and they've created a funny handshake or two to go along with the various 'clubs' they've designed around the core group...

and imho, it's all a lie and they're not ready to let it go as that means all their power and influence would have to go also...that's the part they would find uncomfortable

just a theory i'm working on...

This isn't new, geo-engineering is something the MIC has been doing for decades under the guise of first the "greenhouse effect", then "global warming" and to the current "climate change".

i've come to a type of conclusion where they believe 'they know something that we don't know' and it's taking from them an enormous amount of energy to keep that 'secret' with the use of espionage and blackmail and dominance to 'protect' whatever it is that they believe they 'know', which also happens to coincide with that, which they have built for themselves (we built it but they won't give us any credit for our labors, but i digress)

and they've created a funny handshake or two to go along with the various 'clubs' they've designed around the core group...

and imho, it's all a lie and they're not ready to let it go as that means all their power and influence would have to go also...that's the part they would find uncomfortable

just a theory i'm working on...

The energy they are expending to keep the secret has become greater than the energy they derive from this secret. Should the secret see the light of day, their benefit from said secret goes to zero and they die in the process.

So I clicked on the link in the OP and found the link to the WEF source publication that Jordan Sather was talking about:

He has mischaracterized the document. The WEF is discussing an issue that is being talked about by nations and scientists and warning that we don't know the long term consequences of this idea.
In our view, research into the potential consequences of stratospheric aerosol injection should include studies to examine potential changes in crop yields, shifts in global rainfall patterns or changes in critical regions of the Earth’s biosphere, like the Amazon rainforest. The fact is that we don’t know very well what would happen with stratospheric aerosol injection – which is why research on this topic is so critical.

Reducing emissions is fundamental to curb climate change​

We want to be absolutely clear that we are not advocating for the actual use of stratospheric aerosol injection.

The most direct way to avoid the uncertainty of solar radiation modification strategies like stratospheric aerosol injection is to address the root cause of global warming. That, as documented by many scientific studies, will require the aggressive reduction of emissions of carbon dioxide, methane and other greenhouse gases into the atmosphere.

Whether they are to be trusted or not is beside the point. The political class is listening to these kinds of ideas. The WEF is warning caution about this particular idea (and pushing for a reduction of carbon emissions instead). I'm not offering a value judgement here - just clarifying what the WEF is actually advocating.

Back
Top Bottom