They are mentally ill at kiwi dot com

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Reaction score
Seems they are all sick in the head. This is one of the firms I used to book my solo Europe tour in 2019. "Simply Gringo Tour".
These mentally ill idiots sent me this today, I will never use them again.

Unsubscribed, deleted, added to junk mail list.

1668535799423.png

Seems they are all sick in the head. This is one of the firms I used to book my solo Europe tour in 2019. "Simply Gringo Tour".
These mentally ill idiots sent me this today, I will never use them again.

Unsubscribed, deleted, added to junk mail list.

View attachment 3058
Holy disgusting marketing vomit. Fark them and the pixels they rode in on.

I collect fairy statues for my granddaughter. We went to our favorite gift shop to buy a new fairy. It seems they have some new additions. :rolleyes:

ddd.jpg

These mentally ill idiots sent me this today,
I don't understand what this is. The graphic text says, "Fly one-way... or another." One-way is if you don't have any idea when you will be returning. Usually, one buys a round trip ticket for a vacation when you know your stay. Any really confused travel sequence can be reduced to one-way tickets, so I still don't understand the original quote. "Fly one-way... or another." Air travel is always from one airport to another ("one-way").

Okay, going to my distant memory, I do remember some advertisements for people who had a fear of flying. For a very small fee, they could get on a jet that would board, take off, and land at the same airport.

It is a dude wearing a bikini top and nude downstairs. The text is meaningless.

Back
Top Bottom