trip to the Dr today

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
My feet feel like they will fall off. I dread and avoid drs. The drill usually goes 6 hours at ER- a shot and a driver is needed. So of course I avoid that.

The urgent care center specifically says they do not write for controlled meds.

This was the 4th day of the back flare up.

My regular dr- the line is busy to call- let alone be seen.

So I took a chance- went in an asked for a less controlled pain pill. I took a copy of the surgeons MRI report tho it is 10 years old.

I was fully expecting the question- do you have guns in the house- they did not ask.

Anyhow- that Dr felt that since I am on other meds the controlled one would be best- so he wrote a small prescription.

I am glad I went- I dread drs.

My son was in urgent care this weekend. A steak knife fell on his bare foot and stabbed him rather deeply. Had to get a couple of stitches. Ouch.

Glad you got the help you needed Penn.

Trying to get a few things done- now that the pain is in check. Thanks!

Glad to hear you're doing a little better, Penn.

"Oww, oww, oww, oww, Doc! The pain, the horror! Oxycontin please!"

:)

:flail:

:judge:

They sent a bill for $104- this after billing medicare $210. I am not paying it. When I was in person, and asked the price- the gal did not know what a visit costs. If I go to next time I will go to the ER. ER never sends a bill when there is medicare/medicaid.

Back
Top Bottom