Trump Indictments (NY, GA, Jan 6, etc.)

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

For those of you who don’t know, NY is ass backwards when it comes to courts. The supreme courts are the lowest and appeals courts are the highest.

I'm guessing that most of the system in NYC is staffed by Dems and they are all connected to the Dem machine there. I'm guessing Juan Merchan is representative of all the judges there. It seems a bit unseemly for a judge to be donating to campaigns for the appeals court overseeing his own though.

I'm guessing that most of the system in NYC is staffed by Dems and they are all connected to the Dem machine there. I'm guessing Juan Merchan is representative of all the judges there. It seems a bit unseemly for a judge to be donating to campaigns for the appeals court overseeing his own though.
Remember that NYC is where big Tim Sullivan went from crime kingpin to politician because he could steal more money.

Sullivan also authored most of New York’s gun laws in 1911 to keep minorities from fighting back against his thugs. Laws that NY to this day fights to keep in place.

NY courts are even worse. Just google Sol Wachtler and how he got a slap on the wrist because he knew where the judicial bodies were buried.

Tuesday will be interesting. We'll find out exactly what he's charged with. See what conditions, if any, the judge imposes on him and his legal team and how he handles the situation.

This indictment may be just the beginning. Trump is facing three more investigations and they're far more serious than this.

Interesting times we're in.

This indictment may be just the beginning. Trump is facing three more investigations and they're far more serious than this.
What--he tore a label off a mattress?

If "they" really had anything on Trump, we wouldn't be hearing all the lame nonsense 24/7. We'd have actual action. In case anyone gives a rip, there's no there there.

Nothing special. Nick takes a walk near the courthouse and gives his take on things.

Trump Indicted - Outside the Manhattan DA's Office​

Apr 1, 2023

11:12

President Donald Trump has been indicted by the Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg. The New York Indictment is for the $130,000 payment made to Stormy Daniels through his lawyer.

I am at the New York City District Attorney's headquarters at 100 Centre Street. I talk about the precedent that arresting former president Donald Trump makes.

I look at why Alvin Bragg brought this case now after Federal prosecutors and former Manhattan DA Cyrus Vance declined to bring a case against Donald Trump.

It has been shown that Alvin Bragg got $500,000 for his District Attorney campaign from Color Of Change PAC which also got $1 million from George Soros.

If "they" really had anything on Trump, we wouldn't be hearing all the lame nonsense 24/7. We'd have actual action. In case anyone gives a rip, there's no there there.

He's facing a slew of lawsuits and criminal investigations......

And while you may not like it, it will be up to the people doing the investigations as to what, if any, charges will be brought against him.

Interesting times.

Just my opinion, but I don't think it's too smart to trash talk a judge that will be hearing a case in which you're a criminal defendant.

From the link:

Former President Donald Trump's legal predicament will become "very real" when he comes "eyeball to eyeball" with a judge that he spent Friday trashing on social media, according to legal analyst Glenn Kirschner.

and it wouldn't be 2 years after being POTUS!

Gutfeld: Alvin Bragg has no idea what he just did​

15m

Tuesday will be interesting. We'll find out exactly what he's charged with. See what conditions, if any, the judge imposes on him and his legal team and how he handles the situation.

Interesting times we're in.
Trump would be a fool to report to New York.

He was dumb enough to be led to shut the country down over the flu. So he's probably dumb enough to be led into a jail cell....RIP

It is April 1st btw

“They’ve Made a Foolish, Foolish Decision Which Will Cause the Case to be Thrown Out” – Attorney Alan Dershowitz Says Trump Attorneys Can Appeal Bogus Soros-Backed Bragg Indictment Immediately on Multiple Grounds​

By Joe Hoft Apr. 1, 2023

Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz shares that there are multiple issues with the Bragg indictment that can be dealt with now and will likely lead to getting the bogus case thrown out.

So he's probably dumb enough to be led into a jail cell....RIP

I don't think he'll be going to jail. Don't think he'll be handcuffed. Probably get processed (pics, prints & dna swab) then have the charges read. After that he'll plead then either ror or bail, along with certain conditions. After that he'll split.

Be interesting to hear what the conditions are and what his lawyers will say.

I don't think he'll be going to jail. Don't think he'll be handcuffed. Probably get processed (pics, prints & dna swab) then have the charges read. After that he'll plead then either ror or bail, along with certain conditions. After that he'll split.

Be interesting to hear what the conditions are and what his lawyers will say.
Jail or no jail. He is under no obligation to go to New York. Going would be an acknowledgement that there is legitimacy to any of this. There is not.

But, I'm going to laugh my ass off when these tyrants lock his dumb ass up.

^^^^ Don't know what's going to happen but I'm thinking there may not be a trial. Maybe some kind of plea deal where he pays big bucks and it's over. Course I could be dead wrong.

This is exactly what is wrong with politicians today

Yep. Guilty until proven innocent. Unless you bleed blue of course.

Man in Trump mask 'directs' New York traffic outside Trump Tower | AFP​

Mar 31, 2023

1:01

SHOCK POLL: Trump More Than TRIPLES Lead Over DeSantis in First Post-Indictment Poll​

Donald Trump's lead over Ron DeSantis more than tripled in the first major poll conducted after the news broke of the ex-president's indictment in New York.

For those of you who don’t know, NY is ass backwards when it comes to courts. The supreme courts are the lowest and appeals courts are the highest.
Just a naming issue.

Who knows why. I suspect, 150 years or so ago, they wanted to assert that appeals courts are not the **SUPREME** court of the state.

APRIL 03, 2023|JUDICIAL WATCH

Who Is Alvin Bragg?​

alvin braggs

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg last week rocketed to global celebrity with his indictment of former president Donald Trump on charges related to a 2016 hush money payment. Trump’s lawyers immediately fired back. “He did not commit any crime,” the attorneys said. “We will vigorously fight this political prosecution in court.”

Riddle me this... Which thing has MORE effect on an election. Tweeting a meme to vote by text or arresting the Leading Candidate of the next POTUS election?

Trump to face 34 felony charges but won’t have mugshot or be handcuffed, report says​

Former president will appear in New York courtroom to face criminal charges over Stormy Daniels payments

By Graeme Massie
Apr 04, 202

Donald Trump will face 34 felony charges for falsification of business records in connection to hush money payments to adult film actress Stormy Daniels, a report says.

But the one-term president will not be made to have a mugshot, wear handcuffs or be placed in a jail cell before he is led into a New York City to be arraigned, sources told Yahoo News.

Back
Top Bottom