Trump Indictments (NY, GA, Jan 6, etc.)

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Trump, exposing the whole affair before the 'arrest'....

Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 10.17.32 PM.png

Let's remember...........innocent until proven guilty. Let the system and the procedure play out.

Normally the charges involve something that is actually a crime in the USA.

My understanding is that most jurisdictions have passed on even attempting to prosecute this one.

Looks totally political from here.

Normally the charges involve something that is actually a crime in the USA.

Charges are under seal and haven't been released so I have no clue what they are. Should know soon.

Any wonder who’s pushing this??

Attachments

• IMG_8830.jpeg
    IMG_8830.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 5
Not much yet. Trump did plead "not guilty" to 34 felony counts of falsifying business records. Prosecutor seeking protection order due to Trump's threats & statements.

Unsealed indictment:

all are

FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE

Attachments

• Trump Indictment.pdf
    120.9 KB · Views: 1

EP. 3037B - [DS] TOOK THE BAIT & WENT DOWN THE PATH,WHEN DO BIRDS SING, DISCOVERY, FIRE IN THE HOLE​

The [DS] believes they have the strength, that they have Trump exactly where they want him. They are also using this to get his base angry so they can push chaos later on, this is all they have. Trump needs this to happen so he can use this against them. They are doing this to a Presidential candidate so this means it is now open game and this can be done to anyone that is running for President. Think discovery, this will be used against them in the end and those that brought charges will be the one in trouble.
50m

LIVE: 45th President of the United States Donald J. Trump Delivers Remarks at Mar-a-Lago​

FFWD to 23m mark

If I were Trump, I would move to dismiss this indictment for a plain violation of Due Process and the lack of a right to be clearly informed of your crime. It is impossible to defend against the same paragraph 34 times. As I have said, they turn every single email, phone call, into a separate crime for the very same incident. This is a violation of everything the Founding Fathers stood against.

time to get to the bottom of this charade

Jordan Subpoenas Manhattan Prosecutor Who Resigned over Suspended Trump Probe​

Judiciary Committee chairman Rep. Jim Jordan escalated the GOP's investigation into Trump's indictment by subpoenaing Mark Pomerantz.

By Ashley Oliver
View original

House Judiciary Committee chairman Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) escalated Republicans’ investigation into the Manhattan district attorney’s indictment of former President Donald Trump by subpoenaing a prosecutor on Thursday who resigned from the office last year over the district attorney’s initial reluctance to pursue Trump’s case.

Jordan’s subpoena, reviewed by Breitbart News, directs Mark Pomerantz, who resigned from Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s office in February 2022, to appear before the committee for a deposition on April 20.

In a cover letter accompanying the subpoena, Jordan said his committee had legislative reasons to demand Pomerantz’s testimony.

“Congress has a specific and manifestly important interest in preventing politically motivated prosecutions of current and former Presidents by elected state and local prosecutors, particularly in jurisdictions—like New York County—where the prosecutor is popularly elected and trial-level judges lack life tenure,” Jordan wrote.

Read the cover letter below:

Just remember the level of "justice" we are dealing with in New York.

He said welcome to New York. The judges can commit felonies by altering the court records and nobody will prosecute them. Even the Court of Appeals admitted that this was taking place and claimed they lacked the power to tell judges to obey the law.

The Trump judge is already being investigated for a Section 100.5 violation where a judge or candidate for elective judicial office shall refrain from inappropriate political activity: “making a contribution to a political organization or candidate”

As I had posited earlier, someone drew the short straw for Trump’s trial. Merchan was the loser. All NYC judges have something to hide.

The Trump judge is already being investigated for a Section 100.5 violation where a judge or candidate for elective judicial office shall refrain from inappropriate political activity: “making a contribution to a political organization or candidate”

As I had posited earlier, someone drew the short straw for Trump’s trial. Merchan was the loser. All NYC judges have something to hide.
...but does anyone CARE?

This could work the opposite way, also. The judge, whichever, has something to hide; but so long as he does what Tammany Hall wants, no one "cares." If he does something unpopular, which only serves justice...THEN suddenly the tevee liars get exorcised. THEN he's in real danger of some time in Attica.

Back
Top Bottom