Trumps VP Shortlist

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Vichris

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
So the following are names that Trump says are on his shortlist for VP. Ron DeSantis, Tim Scott, Vivek Ramaswamy, Byron Donalds, Kristi Noem, and Tulsi Gabbard. I would be happy with any of these but I would NOT say all of them are equal, IMHO.

My top choice for VP would be Ron DeSantis although I think he is still needed as the Governor of Florida. I do not think Vivek Ramaswamy best place is VP. His best place would be as Whitehouse Spokesman or Press Secretary, Tulsi Might be better as Secretary of Defense.

One of Trumps weaknesses in his first term were his choices for different offices that were either unloyal or didn't fit at all. I'd like to hear what you all think about these choices for VP.

Tim Scott is a regular at my favorite restaurant, have met him more than a dozen times, small talk whilst table waiting. He is very well spoken, listens attentively and doesn't make my skin crawl like SC two prominent figures, the sexy panty chic and bombs and war graham cracker. He is a real person, life in his eyes, gets my jokes and returns fire.. Is he the correct choice, who knows? Is he bought and paid for.... ?

If ever in Charleston..
https://www.hallschophouse.com/

That sounds good but this is a really important spot. It's a war and probably nearly the peak. A nice guy isn't going to get the job done.

I like how people think Vax Daddy Trump is going to be any different than the last time. It's OVER folks. You will never have the choice available for the change you're looking for.

That sounds good but this is a really important spot. It's a war and probably nearly the peak. A nice guy isn't going to get the job done.
VD,
Unless there is a candidate with a sigma six bio I'm not aware of, Scott is pretty much it. Having met him, I thought it might help some to relay that he really is human, life in his eyes and a quick witt. Having also met the two other primary politicians from SC, which that is certainly not the case, both are despicable whores..

One of Trumps weaknesses in his first term were his choices for different offices that were either unloyal or didn't fit at all. I'd like to hear what you all think about these choices for VP.
I wouldn't put it past Trump to signal his 'choices for VP' as a smoke screen. Meanwhile, Trump's plan will be carefully disguised to redirect the MSM who will run around and 'look' for ANYTHING to 'dis' these folks as 'no good' - for free!

I'd like to see true patriots like General Michael T. Flynn in the mix as well as Christopher Miller.

Ron DeSantis doesn't seem a good fit to me. Don't know him, but based on his campaign comments he seems smarmy and unloyal.

Back
Top Bottom