Tucker Calson - Did the CIA have a hand in the murder of John F. Kennedy...yes.'"

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Here's a bit longer video of it. Since everything in the Politics forum is hidden from the public (God forbid someone should see it), this post won't have to be moved. LOL!

Tucker Carlson: We were shocked to learn this (7 min 28 sec):​

Published on Dec 15, 2022 by Fox News​

Last edited:
Is Tucker using a pink lipstick or is my monitor trying to adjust my perception of reality ?

Ive tried a few different angles 🙃

so it takes about 60 years to get to the bottom of this

makes me wonder if 50 years from now all the truths will come on on the wuhan china (can i say that?) covid planned-demic?

~tiptoes through the tulips~

I am so disillusioned. I thought I was safe, insulated from the meaning of:

"It is bigger than you can imagine." <-- Well, it IS. We are entering a new, turbulent time. The next three years will change all of humanity.

1671227673468.png

Yuk Flu <-- The Mandarin translation.

Back
Top Bottom