Tucker on Joe Rogan

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Last hour was the best
And now today he has the guy on that did the research and wrote the book on the fake moon landings.

1.5 hrs at 2x speed 😆...I haven't watched it yet
No need to watch. Get a program to suck down the audio, and then play it on a podcast player. Or put the mp3 on a flash drive and plug it into your car. It's a good listen.

And I don't need to look at Rogan's ugly face. Or be constantly reminded, Tucker wasn't joking when he talked about "eating a lot of pizza" after getting fired.

Bump so I can find it quicker.
2 hours in, watching it with breakfast.
Very funny listening to 15 year old driving to the Dead concert on mushrooms.

The last hour,
First I heard of putting the intel agencies behind getting Nixon out of office.
As opposed to the intrepid news agencies discovering the evil Nixon conspiracy.

Only a few weeks ago, Tucker was being touted as VP to support Trump ……
He is now openly discussing topics that are verboten at mainstream level, presumably there’s no way Trump could risk suggesting Tucker now ?

Only a few weeks ago, Tucker was being touted as VP to support Trump ……
He is now openly discussing topics that are verboten at mainstream level, presumably there’s no way Trump could risk suggesting Tucker now ?
It could be that it's Tucker's own way of floating a trial balloon. What he might be doing, is saying, Here, Trump, this is who I AM. If you want the real me, you have to accept THIS. Otherwise, I'm not interested.

Which is refreshingly honest, given how most VP candidates are reduced to begging, pandering and reinventing themselves to be subservient to the chosen head of the ticket.

No way Tucker would seriously run for anything at this time. Trump will pick somebody more conventional.

Back
Top Bottom