Uniswap (UNI)

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
I saw that Uniswap was up 21% over the last 24 hours (while everything else crypto is just slightly green) and wondered why. I think this explains it:
The application of blockchain technology to the commodities sector continues to expand as Uranium3o8 ($U), the world’s first digital token backed by physical uranium, has gone live on Uniswap, the top decentralized exchange.

What's going on with Uniswap (UNI) this morning? It's up over 50% in the last 24 hours...

I guess this is the driver?
Uniswap, a decentralized crypto exchange, launched on Wednesday its version 2 (v2) on six chains: Arbitrum, Polygon, Optimism, Base, Binance Smart Chain and Avalanche. Uniswap’s v2 pools allow users to swap assets in a single-user interface and minimize the need for upfront decision-making or active liquid pooling activities.

On-chain metrics support UNI’s weekly gains, making it likely that price revisits its 2024 peak.

Last week, Uniswap proposed rewarding UNI token holders who stake and delegate their staked tokens with a portion of the DEX's fee earnings. UNI is the native governance token of Uniswap. The crypto community cheered the proposal, sending UNI higher by 60%. ...

Now if they would only make it easy to figure out how to stake Uniswap. I looked into it before and could not figure it out.

Uniswap making more moves:
The Uniswap extension, a new feature integrated into the platform’s wallet services, offers users the convenience of handling transactions directly from the sidebar of their browser. This functionality allows for seamless swapping, signing of transactions, and crypto asset management without disrupting web browsing activities or navigation.

“The Uniswap extension is the first wallet extension to live in your browser’s sidebar, persisting no matter where you are on the web,” Uniswap Labs announced on Tuesday.

Moreover, the platform has rolled out limit orders within the Uniswap web application. According to Uniswap, this feature enables users to specify exact prices for token purchases or sales, facilitating the automatic execution of trades when market prices align with those set by the user. “This feature provides users with the ability to execute trades automatically at their desired price, without needing to constantly watch the market,” highlighted in the defi project’s blog post.

In addition, Uniswap Labs has enhanced its platform with in-depth token and pool pages, incorporating live charts, transaction histories, and pool data directly into the interface. The team is confident that this addition will offer users detailed insights into token and pool metrics, supporting more informed trading strategies.

Last edited:
I'll be interested to see what the SEC complaint is:

Back
Top Bottom