United States v. BANKMAN-FRIED (FTX collapse/fraud)

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

"ACCENTURE"

It's a company... partnered with the WEF

Screenshot 2022-11-17 at 9.58.08 AM.png

Sounds like

1668704369155.png

and be happy....

Their website is FULL of all the 'hip' buzzwords...

I think this is going to get really spicy now.

ex gf is a math genius don'tcha kno...

Obviously, she forgot to carry the 1.... (the blind leading the blind here)

Harry Potter fan ex-girlfriend, 28, of FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried bragged she only needed 'elementary school math' to be CEO of his start up - despite being propped up by funds from his failed sister crypto exchange​

• Caroline Ellison, 28, was the CEO of Alameda Research, which was secretly transferred $10billion of FTX customer money by Sam Bankman-Fried
  • The former couple are understood to have previously dated and lived together in FTX headquarters in the Bahamas, but are no longer romantically linked
  • She bragged that she didn't need her degree in mathematics to head up the start-up during an interview in 2021
  • Collapse of FTX under investigation by the Manhattan District Attorney's office, putting Bankman-Fried under threat of criminal charges in US

FTX Fraud Scandal: Here’s What You Should Know​

FINANCE·Nov 17, 2022

Scandal. Conspiracy. The beast which comes forth from the sea to make war with the saints and to overcome them. These are just a few phrases you may have heard regarding the developing FTX scandal. But what is FTX? And what is a scandal? Here's everything you should know.

What is FTX?​

FTX is a company that performs cryptocurrency exchange, just like those fake "Disney Dollars" that used to be sold in Disney parks (and could only be used to buy merchandise in said parks).

A quick Google search revealed that FTX stands for Futures Exchange, which is apt because its customers exchanged their future financial security for meaningless cryptocurrency.

FTX also stands for Fast Topical Xenon, a gas that can be applied to your skin to make you glow various neon colors, which may allude to a secret underground research facility in which FTX is used in the development of bio-weapons.

Why is this a scandal?​

FTX co-founder and CEO Sam Bankman-Fried used "leet hacking skillz" to "move money around." As a result, the company ran out of money and Bankman-Fried proved he is a "fried bank man." He then quit and flew to Argentina, where Hitler still lives today.

Who cares?​

You! You're reading this!

I heard there was some money laundering through Ukraine to the Democrat Party?​

This was essential to funding Democrat reelection efforts so they could send more money to Ukraine so Ukraine could launder the money through FTX to fund Democrat reelection efforts so they could send more money to Ukraine so Ukraine could launder the money through FTX to fund Democrat reelection efforts. Quite simple, really.

What crypto should I invest in now that the market has crashed and they're cheaper than ever?​

A Babylon Bee subscription. That's crypto, right? Yeah, we're pretty sure it is.

What is blockchain?​

This is where the story gets more complicated. We don't know because articles about it are long and confusing.

Amazing Polly is know by many. She deep dives into whatever she researches.

SURVIVAL OF THE SH-TTEST​

Con artistry and "better living through chemistry." I base this video around the spectacular FTX crash and Kanye's trainer Harley Pasternak, but it's about something more.

never forget - this operation was funded by 'friends of the fed' - gigantic hedge funds/private equity (vipers)

controlled demolition bitchez

• BlackRock
  • Ontario Pension Fund
  • Sequoia
  • Paradigm
  • Tiger Global
  • SoftBank
  • Circle
  • Ribbit
  • Alan Howard
  • Multicoin
  • VanEck
  • Temasek

"This Is Unprecedented": Enron Liquidator Overseeing FTX Bankruptcy Speechless: "I Have Never Seen Anything Like This"​

Last edited:

How Much Did Mitch McConnell Financially Impact This Year's Election??​

Dr. Steve Turly talks about FTX.
9m

this was a big deal when it came out. looks like it could be in trouble

Talks about FTX effecting the general stock market and other bitcoins investing in FTX as well

Unstoppable Crash Worse than 2008 Coming – James Rickards​

Greg Hunter's USAWatchdog.com Published November 19, 2022

After the inflation, Rickards says count on big deflation. He will explain exactly how that happens in the 58-minute interview.

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he goes One-on-One with six-time, best-selling author James Rickards. Rickards’ new book “Sold Out” will be coming out in early December.

Six-time, best-selling financial author James Rickards says the upcoming book “Sold Out” lays out the case why a huge crash is already a certainty sometime in 2023. In a nutshell, broken supply chains have already caused big inflation, and the Fed is raising rates to tamp it back down. On top of the perfect storm of inflation and prolonged supply problems, we have the recent meltdown of the FTX crypto currency exchange. Rickards says, “It is definitely going to cause sequential collapses in the crypto world, but will it jump the fence into the broader financial world? My expectation is it will, but it can take six months or more to play out. . . . We probably have an acute global financial crisis coming anyway. If FTX never existed, I would say we are staring at a worse financial crisis than 2008. Throw FTX on top of that, and it’s like throwing gasoline on a fire. It will accelerate the fire. So, we’re probably going to have problems anyway, but the FTX implosion just makes it worse.”

As far as the dwindling supply chains, Rickards says, “The old supply chain has collapsed. A new supply chain will emerge, and I talk about that in my book and what it will look like. Right now, we are in a very messy middle period where things don’t work well. It’s like a vase. You knock over a vase, and it breaks into 5,000 pieces. You can’t put it back together. You’ve got to go get a new vase. We broke the vase, and we are shopping for a new one. We are not there yet. We are just cleaning up the mess. . . . Russia invades Ukraine. The Ukrainian plastic conduit factory shuts down, and all of a sudden, the BMW production lines are shut down because they cannot get a part. Again, this is another example of how this is all falling apart, and it’s not going to be put back together quickly. There will be a new supply chain, and I call it supply chain 2.0, but we are in that in between time, and it’s going to be just a mess.”

Rickards says the Fed is going to keep raising rates because that is what they keep telling the public. Rickards says, “They are telling us what they are going to do, and you should believe them.”

Rickards says we do have inflation, and it’s going to be with us for awhile, but we are also going to get deflation too. Rickards points out, “Why does Warren Buffett and Brookshire Hathaway have $130 billion in cash? Buffett is one of the greatest investors of all time. Why isn’t he out there buying stocks? Again, why does he have $130 billion in cash? It’s because Buffett sees what I see. Yes, this thing is going to completely crash. It’s a really good idea to have cash because you can go shopping in the wreckage and pick up some bargains. My point is, we don’t have to guess. Look at the Treasury yield curve. Look at the euro/dollar futures yield curve. Look at other metrics, and guess what it looks like? It looks like 2007. Everything I am describing, but not quite as extreme by the way, was true in 2007. . . . These euro/dollar futures were behaving then exactly as they are now. Except now, the inversion is even worse, which means we are in for a worse crisis than 2008. It’s coming. Everything I said has nothing to do with FTX. Throw FTX on top, and as I said, you are throwing gasoline on a fire.”

After the inflation, Rickards says count on big deflation. He will explain exactly how that happens in the 58-minute interview.

This post may contain affiliate links for which PM Bug gold and silver discussion forum may be compensated.
Talks about FTX effecting the general stock market and other bitcoins investing in FTX as well

Unstoppable Crash Worse than 2008 Coming – James Rickards​

Greg Hunter's USAWatchdog.com Published November 19, 2022

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he goes One-on-One with six-time, best-selling author James Rickards. Rickards’ new book “Sold Out” will be coming out in early December.

Six-time, best-selling financial author James Rickards says the upcoming book “Sold Out” lays out the case why a huge crash is already a certainty sometime in 2023. In a nutshell, broken supply chains have already caused big inflation, and the Fed is raising rates to tamp it back down. On top of the perfect storm of inflation and prolonged supply problems, we have the recent meltdown of the FTX crypto currency exchange. Rickards says, “It is definitely going to cause sequential collapses in the crypto world, but will it jump the fence into the broader financial world? My expectation is it will, but it can take six months or more to play out. . . . We probably have an acute global financial crisis coming anyway. If FTX never existed, I would say we are staring at a worse financial crisis than 2008. Throw FTX on top of that, and it’s like throwing gasoline on a fire. It will accelerate the fire. So, we’re probably going to have problems anyway, but the FTX implosion just makes it worse.”

As far as the dwindling supply chains, Rickards says, “The old supply chain has collapsed. A new supply chain will emerge, and I talk about that in my book and what it will look like. Right now, we are in a very messy middle period where things don’t work well. It’s like a vase. You knock over a vase, and it breaks into 5,000 pieces. You can’t put it back together. You’ve got to go get a new vase. We broke the vase, and we are shopping for a new one. We are not there yet. We are just cleaning up the mess. . . . Russia invades Ukraine. The Ukrainian plastic conduit factory shuts down, and all of a sudden, the BMW production lines are shut down because they cannot get a part. Again, this is another example of how this is all falling apart, and it’s not going to be put back together quickly. There will be a new supply chain, and I call it supply chain 2.0, but we are in that in between time, and it’s going to be just a mess.”

Rickards says the Fed is going to keep raising rates because that is what they keep telling the public. Rickards says, “They are telling us what they are going to do, and you should believe them.”

Rickards says we do have inflation, and it’s going to be with us for awhile, but we are also going to get deflation too. Rickards points out, “Why does Warren Buffett and Brookshire Hathaway have $130 billion in cash? Buffett is one of the greatest investors of all time. Why isn’t he out there buying stocks? Again, why does he have $130 billion in cash? It’s because Buffett sees what I see. Yes, this thing is going to completely crash. It’s a really good idea to have cash because you can go shopping in the wreckage and pick up some bargains. My point is, we don’t have to guess. Look at the Treasury yield curve. Look at the euro/dollar futures yield curve. Look at other metrics, and guess what it looks like? It looks like 2007. Everything I am describing, but not quite as extreme by the way, was true in 2007. . . . These euro/dollar futures were behaving then exactly as they are now. Except now, the inversion is even worse, which means we are in for a worse crisis than 2008. It’s coming. Everything I said has nothing to do with FTX. Throw FTX on top, and as I said, you are throwing gasoline on a fire.”

Rickard's Diatribe at the approx. 21 min. mark every Greenie needs to listen to it. The entire world runs on CRUDE OIL in one way or another or many ways. (Long String Logistics).

This post may contain affiliate links for which PM Bug gold and silver discussion forum may be compensated.
Ah... no.

Maxine Waters Dodges on Whether Democrats Should Return FTX Donations​

House Financial Services Committee Chairman Maxine Waters (D-CA) dodged questions about whether Democrats should return donations from former FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried.

Waters said that Republicans and Democrats benefitted from FTX donations, saying, “Well, I don’t want to get into that. As a matter of fact, both sides, Democrats and Republicans, have received donations. So thank you.”

Waters added that the committee will hold a hearing in December to “explore exactly what has taken place” with FTX.

Sam Bankman-Fried contributed millions to Democrat candidates during the 2022 midterm elections; he reportedly donated roughly $38 million to various candidates and PACs.

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2022/11/sam-bankman-fried-ftx-getty.jpg

Media outlet gets TRICKED into releasing obvious scam story LOL.​

The Liberal Hivemind
8m

Ah... no.

Maxine Waters Dodges on Whether Democrats Should Return FTX Donations​

House Financial Services Committee Chairman Maxine Waters (D-CA) dodged questions about whether Democrats should return donations from former FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried.

Waters said that Republicans and Democrats benefitted from FTX donations, saying, “Well, I don’t want to get into that. As a matter of fact, both sides, Democrats and Republicans, have received donations. So thank you.”

Waters added that the committee will hold a hearing in December to “explore exactly what has taken place” with FTX.

Sam Bankman-Fried contributed millions to Democrat candidates during the 2022 midterm elections; he reportedly donated roughly $38 million to various candidates and PACs.

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2022/11/sam-bankman-fried-ftx-getty.jpg
None of my money, but I do believe it will expedite the world economic crash. James Rickhards sez History shows Economic Failures take 1-2 yrs to work through the system. 2024 may be dooms day.
SAVE YOUR SILVER DIMES

Media outlet gets TRICKED into releasing obvious scam story LOL.​

The Liberal Hivemind
8m

The light at the end of her tunnel is the freight train that will run over her ass until she is 90 yrs old at a Gray Bar Hotel. IMHO & Personal Experience.
Leona Helmsley (Only little people pay taxes) did time scoffing at the IRS.
This ditzy B!TCH is part of crashing BILLIONS in Financial LOSSES.
She'll be the female version Irwin Schiff.

Everything You Need To Know About This George Soros Wannabe​

Mia Cathell
Mia Cathell
November 22, 2022

2e7800f1-4c5d-46cc-b446-bfa6ed5d44f1-1000x0.png
Townhall Media
Who is Sam Bankman-Fried, a.k.a. "SBF," the woke, broke, baby-faced crypto whiz kid?

Runner-up to liberal mega-donor George Soros, the now-bankrupt founder of FTX, a Bahamas-based cryptocurrency exchange, was the second-largest contributor to Democrat-affiliated political action committees (PACs) and organizations during the 2022 midterm campaigns. It wasn't chump change; we're talking tens of millions that Bankman-Fried funneled to progressive causes.

Democrat And Never-Trump Beneficiaries
Bankman-Fried handed out a monstrous $38 million to left-wing entities through the election cycle, according to Federal Election Commission (FEC) data. Among the recipients was GMI PAC, which Bankman-Fried sent $2 million. GMI ["gonna make it"] PAC, the self-described "crypto-community's campaign arm," then transferred over $5 million to Web3 Forward, its affiliate committee that splurged hefty sums on ad buys for several successful Democrat candidates: Pennsylvania Sen.-elect John Fetterman, Texas Congresswoman-to-be Jasmine Crockett, and Illinois victor Jonathan Jackson, who won his House seat in a landslide.

Forbes reported that Bankman-Fried also shelled out the maximum amount possible to six Never-Trump RINO senators who voted to impeach former President Donald Trump, which includes the committees of Sens. Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, Susan Collins of Maine, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Ben Sasse of Nebraska, Mitt Romney of Utah, and Richard Burr of North Carolina.

Anti-Trump Biden Donor

more

ex gf is a math genius don'tcha kno...

Obviously, she forgot to carry the 1.... (the blind leading the blind here)

Harry Potter fan ex-girlfriend, 28, of FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried bragged she only needed 'elementary school math' to be CEO of his start up - despite being propped up by funds from his failed sister crypto exchange​

• Caroline Ellison, 28, was the CEO of Alameda Research, which was secretly transferred $10billion of FTX customer money by Sam Bankman-Fried
  • The former couple are understood to have previously dated and lived together in FTX headquarters in the Bahamas, but are no longer romantically linked
  • She bragged that she didn't need her degree in mathematics to head up the start-up during an interview in 2021
  • Collapse of FTX under investigation by the Manhattan District Attorney's office, putting Bankman-Fried under threat of criminal charges in US

She looks like a young Edith Bunker.

You'd think a guy with a few billion to play with, could have done better. Cripes, he could have bought HER a boy-toy, and rented himself a top Hollywood starlet.

The light at the end of her tunnel is the freight train that will run over her ass until she is 90 yrs old at a Gray Bar Hotel. IMHO & Personal Experience.
Leona Helmsley (Only little people pay taxes) did time scoffing at the IRS.
This ditzy B!TCH is part of crashing BILLIONS in Financial LOSSES.
She'll be the female version Irwin Schiff.
We don't have the money, or frankly, the time left, to hold this ditz until she's 90.

The crash is what's gonna save us. Many of us, are somewhat prepared. Some of us will survive.

Bankrun-Fraud...he won't make it. Buckteeth Foureyes, here...she might be the bottom-tier girl in a waterfront cathouse, but that's IT. In ten years she'll be too old, and will have to clean the washup pans...until she's too old for THAT.

Back
Top Bottom