Victor Davis Hanson | Restoring the Idea of Liberty in America

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

Victor Davis Hanson | Restoring the Idea of Liberty in America​

This video features the very timely presentation by Dr. Victor Davis Hanson at Hillsdale College, in Hillsdale, MI, on topics from his bestselling book, "The Dying Citizen: How Progressive Elites, Tribalism, and Globalization Are Destroying the Idea of America." He is introduced by Dr. Mark A. Kalthoff, the Henry Salvatori Chair in History and Traditional Values and Dean of Faculty at Hillsdale College.

I'm interested to hear this, but I don't have time to watch an hour long youtube. Is there a synopsis/transcript posted anywhere? I read like a demon.

I looked didn't find. I listened at 2.0X speed while surfing.

42mins him talking and then Q&A after.

VDH is easy to listen to. He doesn't scream and is very logical.

Bright bright dude. He's worth listening to. My time, anyway.

Yep, couldn't agree more. VDH is top notch.

Back
Top Bottom