Welcome Smokey57

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

BigJim

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
Please join me in welcoming my buddy Smokey57,he's a good guy.
Mark,Cronus,Q I'm sure you'll recognize him.
Again,welcome aboard buddy!!

GOD BLESS & BRING OUR TROOPS HOME!!!

Hi Smokey57. Welcome to the party. :wave:

Smokey, if you have a boat, I'd recommend you sell it....

Welcome aboard brother!

(wups..guess I missed the introductions thread. Hi I'm Q! :) )

-Q

Coolio!

Bring it on in 57.

Fellas' this guy is a good egg.

He will add nothing but good to the conversation.

Welcome Smokey57. I'm looking forward to reading your posts here, also !

I've been out of town all weekend, so I just read your post this evening BigJim.

Also, MasterQ, it is my fault for not posting something recently when you joined this forum, also. I'm very glad to see you here too. AND . . . I've enjoyed everything you have posted here too. :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone and I'm glad to be here. yeah I talked to Jim today and he told me about the forum so I thought I'd stop by. I may not be able to participate as much as I like to just started a new job and in the process of moving to a new home but - no excuses I will definitely be involved
Mike

Thanks cronus and sorry for missing you here too!

(sorry..not trying to hijack thread)

Welcome again Smokey!

-Q

Back
Top Bottom