Welcome to the Kingdom of Dave

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DodgebyDave

Banned
Reaction score
I'm King Dave, and, This is the Kingdom of Dave

Some of you know of me, others dont. That's irrelevant.

I'm not taking the "refugee" banner. I'm not a refugee. Not cut out for that job.

AS I have driven refugees in front of my advance. Let me tell you, it's a sight!

Men trying to salvage stupid shit like a piano their mom owned.

The shallow sunken stare of the women whom now understand that "the man" is a cuck and her ass wont be the same by nightfall

So you all keep carrying on as you have been. If I see you with a piano in your cart I'll shoot you in the leg out of principle

Last edited:
“We sit by and watch the Barbarian, we tolerate him; in the long stretches of peace we are not afraid. We are tickled by his irreverence, his comic inversion of our old certitudes and our fixed creeds refreshes us: we laugh. But as we laugh we are watched by large and awful faces from beyond: and on these faces there is no smile.” (This and That and the Other, 1912, p.282)

giphy.webp

Back
Top Bottom