What a perfect example of how crazy this world has become

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Sexual deviance and Leftism, are different perspectives of the same problem.

...INSANITY.

Remember what Vlodomyr WAS. He would play the piano, onstage, with his johnson.

This is a man who's not right in the head. And - OF COURSE - only a simpleton or lunatic would have signed on to the CIA's plan - and assured himself a short future, after the Russia overthrow fails.

As so many Color Revolutions of the past have failed.

Once again, it comes down to...the total lack of credibility of the State Ministry of Propaganda, otherwise known as the nooze mediuh.

If AP says something, I'm reasonably assured the opposite is true.

The AP article in post #4 has some links. My favorite link is the last one:

Another photo of the 2006 New York City Pride parade, found on Getty Images, shows the same group of revelers.

If you click on to it, you'll see the pic is for sale. A large copy is 499.00 USD

Now that's funny. Wonder how many copies were sold?

Once again, it comes down to...the total lack of credibility of the State Ministry of Propaganda, otherwise known as the nooze mediuh.

If AP says something, I'm reasonably assured the opposite is true.

The news report has a link to the original (unaltered photo) and names the photographer that took the photo. Don't let confirmation bias blind you.

The news report has a link to the original (unaltered photo) and names the photographer that took the photo. Don't let confirmation bias blind you.
Wow. Both sides playing dirty.

Wow! That's one for the "just when I thought I'd seen it all," category.

A badger's den? Article says his body was found deep inside the den, but they said they weren't ruling out suicide. Seems like a pretty horrible way to commit suicide. I was thinkin' that seeing how he was only 3'6", he coulda been just out for a hike and a big badger attacked him and drug him into it's den. Badgers are some nasty and extremely tough animals. A full size human might not be able to fend off an attack, let alone a child size human.

Be interesting just to know what exactly happened, if it's even possible to know.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Interesting dodge for the AI censors.

Knowing what we now know about the Framing Bullies Instigating, whatwith Trump...not a bit of that surprises me.

Sounds like part of the Mexican gun-runner plot, broadened a bit...manufactured false-flag terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom