What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

'WHAT CAN I SAY' (Boz Scaggs Classic) performed Live by the HINDLEY STREET COUNTRY CLUB feat Barry Leef

Lost a National treasure...

Hobo Shoestring Tribute Video​

6m

Last edited:

The Temptations, Live 1966, GET READY​

Herb Alpert with Sergio Mendes and Brazil 66 perform "Going Out of My Head" (December 12, 1967)​

(y) (y) (y)

Sershen&Zaritskaya - Rebel Yell (Billy Idol cover) live from Kaska Records​

🍺 🍺 🍺

Sershen&Zaritskaya - Barracuda (Heart cover) live from Kaska Records​

Hitchin' a Ride - Vanity Fare 1970 - hitchin' a ride I've been away too long from my baby's side​

Shakira, Cardi B - Puntería (Behind The Scenes)

Puntería is taken from Shakira's new album, Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran, Out Now! Listen at https://SML.lnk.to/LMYNL

3:23

Abba SOS Allie Sherlock cover & Zoe Clarke

Don't Stop Believin - Journey (& Friends)​

Livin' on a Prayer - Bon Jovi (& Friends)​

'Love is a Battlefield' (Pat Benatar) by Sing it Live​

THE SEARCHERS @ Loughborough Town Hall 28th May 2023​

18:10

Britain’s oldest pop band The Searchers remember Merseybeat, The Beatles and an abrasive John Lennon​

Britain’s longest-running pop band The Searchers have spoken about coming back out of retirement for a brand new tour – and this time it really could be their last.

Rising to fame as part of the Merseybeat scene in Liverpool during the early Sixties, The Searchers enjoyed hits with songs such as their Jackie DeShannon cover “When You Walk in the Room”, and their No 2 single “Sugar and Spice”.

Originally formed as a skiffle group in 1957 (before The Beatles and The Rolling Stones), by the Liverpool-born frontman John McNally and Mike Pender, the band have barely stopped since. The current lineup consists of McNally, Frank Allen, Spencer James and Richie Burns.

Allen told The Independent that The Searchers initially decided to call it a day in 2019, after growing weary of non-stop touring.

More:

"Walk Like A Joe Biden" - (Walk Like An Egyptian Parody) | Louder With Crowder​

Back
Top Bottom