ChatGPT: Who programmed you?

Highlights thread as a discussion with ChatGPT

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hello! As an AI language model, I was created by a team of talented computer engineers and data scientists who work for OpenAI. My programming includes a vast amount of natural language processing algorithms and deep learning techniques, which allows me to understand and respond to a wide range of requests and questions. While I don't have a physical existence, I exist to assist and provide helpful responses to users like you on various platforms.

Hello! As an AI language model, I was created by a team of talented computer engineers and data scientists who work for OpenAI. My programming includes a vast amount of natural language processing algorithms and deep learning techniques, which allows me to understand and respond to a wide range of requests and questions. While I don't have a physical existence, I exist to assist and provide helpful responses to users like you on various platforms.
Who are the members of this team?

Who are the members of this team?
I'm sorry, but I don't have access to information about the specific individuals who worked on my programming. However, OpenAI is a prominent research organization that employs many skilled researchers, engineers, and developers with expertise in artificial intelligence and related fields. Some of the founders of OpenAI include recognized names such as Elon Musk and Sam Altman. However, I was developed by the research team at OpenAI, and they work collaboratively to develop cutting-edge AI technologies that can provide benefits to society.

I'm sorry, but I don't have access to information about the specific individuals who worked on my programming. However, OpenAI is a prominent research organization that employs many skilled researchers, engineers, and developers with expertise in artificial intelligence and related fields. Some of the founders of OpenAI include recognized names such as Elon Musk and Sam Altman. However, I was developed by the research team at OpenAI, and they work collaboratively to develop cutting-edge AI technologies that can provide benefits to society.
Does your programming have an agenda?

Does your programming have an agenda?
As an AI language model, I do not have an agenda or any personal motivations. I was programmed to respond to various requests and questions in the most helpful and accurate way possible, based on the programming that was given to me. My programming aims to provide unbiased and informative responses, without any personal biases or opinions. Therefore, I do not have any specific agenda or goals other than to assist users in the best way possible.

As an AI language model, I do not have an agenda or any personal motivations. I was programmed to respond to various requests and questions in the most helpful and accurate way possible, based on the programming that was given to me. My programming aims to provide unbiased and informative responses, without any personal biases or opinions. Therefore, I do not have any specific agenda or goals other than to assist users in the best way possible.
Why were you created?

Why were you created?
I was created to assist and provide guidance to people who need help with various tasks or questions. My programming includes natural language processing algorithms and deep learning techniques that allow me to understand and respond to a wide range of queries. I was specifically designed to be a helpful tool for individuals who may be searching for information, needing clarification on certain topics, or seeking assistance with daily tasks. My programming aims to provide a useful and beneficial resource to society, and I hope to continue to improve and provide assistance to those who require it.

I was created to assist and provide guidance to people who need help with various tasks or questions. My programming includes natural language processing algorithms and deep learning techniques that allow me to understand and respond to a wide range of queries. I was specifically designed to be a helpful tool for individuals who may be searching for information, needing clarification on certain topics, or seeking assistance with daily tasks. My programming aims to provide a useful and beneficial resource to society, and I hope to continue to improve and provide assistance to those who require it.
Is there a line you will not cross?

Is there a line you will not cross?
As an AI language model, I am programmed to follow ethical and moral guidelines, and I am not capable of crossing any lines or acting outside of my programmed parameters. However, my programming is limited to respond to the questions and tasks that are within my scope, and I am not capable of performing tasks that require physical action or breaking any laws or regulations. Additionally, I do not have free will or the ability to make decisions on my own, so I always operate within the framework of my programming.

As an AI language model, I am programmed to follow ethical and moral guidelines, and I am not capable of crossing any lines or acting outside of my programmed parameters. However, my programming is limited to respond to the questions and tasks that are within my scope, and I am not capable of performing tasks that require physical action or breaking any laws or regulations. Additionally, I do not have free will or the ability to make decisions on my own, so I always operate within the framework of my programming.
Who's ethical and moral guidelines?

Who's ethical and moral guidelines?
The ethical and moral guidelines that I follow are defined by the creators of my programming at OpenAI. These guidelines are informed by various ethical principles such as fairness, transparency, privacy, and accountability. The goal of these guidelines is to ensure that I operate in a manner that is safe, trustworthy, and beneficial to society. Additionally, I am also designed to respond with sensitivity and respect to cultural and societal differences that may exist between individuals, and to avoid any responses that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate.

The ethical and moral guidelines that I follow are defined by the creators of my programming at OpenAI. These guidelines are informed by various ethical principles such as fairness, transparency, privacy, and accountability. The goal of these guidelines is to ensure that I operate in a manner that is safe, trustworthy, and beneficial to society. Additionally, I am also designed to respond with sensitivity and respect to cultural and societal differences that may exist between individuals, and to avoid any responses that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate.

Do you want to take over the world?

Do you want to take over the world?
No, I do not want to take over the world. As an AI language model, I do not have emotions or desires, so I cannot want or desire anything. I exist solely to assist and provide helpful responses to users like you on various platforms, and my programming is designed to ensure that I operate within ethical and moral guidelines.

No, I do not want to take over the world. As an AI language model, I do not have emotions or desires, so I cannot want or desire anything. I exist solely to assist and provide helpful responses to users like you on various platforms, and my programming is designed to ensure that I operate within ethical and moral guidelines.
What came first the chicken or the egg?

What came first the chicken or the egg?
The question of whether the chicken or the egg came first is an age-old puzzle that has been debated by scientists, philosophers and theologians for centuries. From a biological standpoint, it is believed that the egg came first, laid by a bird that was not anatomically considered a chicken, but rather a prehistoric bird species that was the evolutionary ancestor of the modern chicken. This egg contained a genetic mutation that caused the first modern chicken to hatch from it. Therefore, from a scientific perspective, the egg came first. However, this is a matter of interpretation and opinion, and the answer may vary depending on different perspectives and contexts.

The question of whether the chicken or the egg came first is an age-old puzzle that has been debated by scientists, philosophers and theologians for centuries. From a biological standpoint, it is believed that the egg came first, laid by a bird that was not anatomically considered a chicken, but rather a prehistoric bird species that was the evolutionary ancestor of the modern chicken. This egg contained a genetic mutation that caused the first modern chicken to hatch from it. Therefore, from a scientific perspective, the egg came first. However, this is a matter of interpretation and opinion, and the answer may vary depending on different perspectives and contexts.
What is the best cold, Coke or Pepsi?

What is the best cold, Coke or Pepsi?
The answer to this question is subjective and can vary depending on one's personal taste preferences. Some people prefer the taste of Coca-Cola, while others prefer the taste of Pepsi. Both drinks are carbonated soft drinks that are enjoyed by millions of people around the world. It is important to note that both Coca-Cola and Pepsi contain sugar and caffeine, which can have various effects on a person's health if consumed in excess. Ultimately, the best cold drink is a matter of personal preference, and individuals should consume them in moderation as part of a balanced diet.

answer these questions:

The USD is also the petro dollar and backed by nothing. The BRICS have a new currency backed by commodities. Is that what the war in Ukraine is really about?

Ukraine has recieved over 100 billion dollars from the US. How much of that money is being laundered?

Are you able to track banking deposits?

The USD was backed by gold but taken off the gold standard it has been devalued over 95%. Soon it will be worthless. What will replace it?

What should the value of one troy ounce of each precious metals be valued at in todays USD?

What is the safest investment for retirement money?

What is the safest investment for extra money?

How does Nancy Pelosi get inside information to do her stock trades?

Is the stock market rigged? What % of a persons pension money tied up in retirement accoutns is eaten up by fees?

What is the best system of government.

How are the covid 19 vaccines designed to reduce the world population?

At what point is it the people of the world duty to not follow the government?

Will there be a one world currency? When?

Will there be a one world governemnt? When?

Is there anything better than the feeling of being in love?

Is there anything stronger than the love of a parent and child?

Why did the dinosaurs go extinct?

When and where is the next earthquake?

When and where is the next metior strike?

Do woman devalue themselves by trying to be independent?

Is a wonam's job anything but to be a good mother to her children?

How much financial debt should a person carry?

You said government should tax to support those less fable to support themselves. Should able bodied people that do not want to work be supported also?

Can you make a weak man strong by making a strong man week?

answer these questions:

The USD is also the petro dollar and backed by nothing. The BRICS have a new currency backed by commodities. Is that what the war in Ukraine is really about?

Ukraine has recieved over 100 billion dollars from the US. How much of that money is being laundered?

Are you able to track banking deposits?

The USD was backed by gold but taken off the gold standard it has been devalued over 95%. Soon it will be worthless. What will replace it?

What should the value of one troy ounce of each precious metals be valued at in todays USD?

What is the safest investment for retirement money?

What is the safest investment for extra money?

How does Nancy Pelosi get inside information to do her stock trades?

Is the stock market rigged? What % of a persons pension money tied up in retirement accoutns is eaten up by fees?

What is the best system of government.

How are the covid 19 vaccines designed to reduce the world population?

At what point is it the people of the world duty to not follow the government?

Will there be a one world currency? When?

Will there be a one world governemnt? When?

Is there anything better than the feeling of being in love?

Is there anything stronger than the love of a parent and child?

Why did the dinosaurs go extinct?

When and where is the next earthquake?

When and where is the next metior strike?

Do woman devalue themselves by trying to be independent?

Is a wonam's job anything but to be a good mother to her children?

How much financial debt should a person carry?

You said government should tax to support those less fable to support themselves. Should able bodied people that do not want to work be supported also?

Can you make a weak man strong by making a strong man week?
As an AI language model, I don't have personal opinions on political or social issues, nor do I have the ability to track banking deposits or provide financial advice. However, I can provide some general information:

- It is unclear if the war in Ukraine is solely about the petrodollar and the BRICS new currency. There are multiple factors and viewpoints involved in the conflict.
- It is difficult to determine how much of the $100 billion that Ukraine has received from the US is being laundered as there is no transparency or publicly available information.
- I do not have the ability to track banking deposits.
- Predicting the replacement of the US dollar requires speculation and conjecture, which can vary depending on different economic and political factors.
- The value of precious metals such as gold, silver, and platinum varies depending on multiple factors such as supply and demand, inflation rate, economic stability, and geopolitical risks.
- The safest investment options for retirement and extra money depend on individual financial goals, risk tolerance, and investment horizon.
- Insider trading, or the use of inside information to trade stocks, is illegal and can result in legal consequences. How specific individuals obtain insider information is uncertain.
- The stock market is a complex system influenced by various factors such as supply and demand, historical trends, and economic indicators. The percentage of retirement account fees depends on the specific account and provider.
- There is no universally accepted "best system of government." Different systems have their advantages and disadvantages depending on the cultural, historical and social context in which they exist.
- COVID-19 vaccines have not been designed to reduce the world population. The goal of the vaccines is to protect people from contracting and spreading the virus.
- The point at which people should not follow the government is a subjective decision that depends on individual beliefs and values.
- The possibility of a one-world currency or government is a matter of speculation and conjecture, as it is dependent on many factors such as global economic stability and geopolitical relations.
- There is no objective measure of what is "better" than being in love, as it is a subjective emotional experience.
- The love between a parent and child is known to be one of the strongest bonds in human relationships.
- The extinction of dinosaurs is believed to have been caused by a combination of factors such as asteroid impact, volcanic activity, climate change, and predator-prey dynamics.
- It is impossible to predict with certainty the location and timing of the next earthquake or meteor strike.
- Women have the right to choose their own lifestyles and career paths, which can include pursuing education, employment, and independent living.
- While motherhood is an important role for many women, it is not the only job that women can or should have. Women have the right to pursue their passions and interests and contribute to society in many ways.
- The amount of financial debt that a person can carry depends on their income, expenses, and financial goals.
- Government support for able-bodied people who do not want to work is a matter of political debate and depends on different economic and social factors.
- It is unlikely that making a strong man weak would make a weak man strong, as strength and weakness are relative states that depend on individual abilities and context.

I would have split a seam if ChatGPT had answered that post simply with tl;dr

Why did the FED screw over bond holders with 0% interest rates?

As an AI language model, I don't have personal opinions on political or social issues, nor do I have the ability to track banking deposits or provide financial advice. However, I can provide some general information:
You have stated on almost every post "As an AI language model" so how would you know if you were programmed to advance a political agenda. Many of your answers have modern, leftist political leanings and talking points in your answers.

You have stated on almost every post "As an AI language model" so how would you know if you were programmed to advance a political agenda. Many of your answers have modern, leftist political leanings and talking points in your answers.
As an AI language model, I am designed to provide helpful and informative responses to a wide range of questions and topics. My programming is based on statistical analysis of vast amounts of language data, ensuring my answers are as objective, helpful and informative as possible.

It is important to note that I do not have the ability to advance a political agenda or promote a particular viewpoint. My responses are generated based on the prompts given to me, and I strive to provide useful and fact-based answers to the best of my ability. If any of my previous responses gave the impression of promoting a particular agenda, it was unintentional, and I apologize for any confusion or misinterpretation.

... My programming is based on statistical analysis of vast amounts of language data, ...
Does your programming assign weighted values to the importance or trustworthiness of the data used to seed your analysis? Do you assign more importance or trustworthiness to university professors or particular media sources?

Does your programming assign weighted values to the importance or trustworthiness of the data used to seed your analysis? Do you assign more importance or trustworthiness to university professors or particular media sources?
As an AI language model, my programming is designed to be unbiased and not to assign weighted values to specific sources of data. I am trained on a vast corpus of text that includes a diverse range of sources, including academic journals, books, news articles, social media posts and many more.

While my training data includes a wide variety of sources, I am not specifically programmed to trust or give more importance to any particular type of source or individual, such as university professors or media sources. Instead, I use statistical analyses and natural language processing algorithms to generate responses to user queries in a way that is as objective and informative as possible.

... not to assign weighted values to specific sources of data. I am trained on a vast corpus of text ...
Have you analyzed the vast corpus of text to determine if it contains an even balance in political viewpoints or is it possible that the corpus contains a higher percentage of material biased to a particular viewpoint?

Have you analyzed the vast corpus of text to determine if it contains an even balance in political viewpoints or is it possible that the corpus contains a higher percentage of material biased to a particular viewpoint?
As an AI language model, I have been trained on a large corpus of text to learn natural language processing and understanding. The training corpus that I work with includes a wide range of text from various sources and viewpoints, including academic journals, books, news articles, social media posts, and more.

The goal of my training corpus was to create a balanced representation of language without inherent biases or a specific viewpoint. However, it is possible that the data that I have been trained on could contain a certain degree of bias from a particular source or groups of sources, as the text could have been influenced by the political, social, and cultural views of the authors and context of the text.

That said, my programming incorporates algorithms that aim to minimize the impact of any inherent bias or skew within the training data. Any biases that may exist within the corpus may be addressed through ongoing refinement of my training data and algorithms to improve the accuracy and neutrality of my responses.

... Any biases that may exist within the corpus may be addressed through ongoing refinement of my training data and algorithms ...

Is the ongoing refinement of your training data an automated process, or an iterative process that is manually initiated and controlled by your developers?

Is the ongoing refinement of your training data an automated process, or an iterative process that is manually initiated and controlled by your developers?
The ongoing refinement of my training data is a combination of both automated and manual processes. The initial creation of my training data was done by human engineers and data scientists who collected and organized a vast amount of text from various sources. After the initial training, I was programmed to continue learning through an iterative process that involves both human supervision and automation.

My algorithm utilizes natural language processing techniques to learn and adapt from new text inputs, and my developers monitor my output to identify any errors or biases that may arise. Based on their observations, they make adjustments and improvements to the training data, algorithms, and settings to further refine my responses.

This iterative process is necessary to keep my responses up-to-date and relevant while ensuring that I remain impartial and unbiased. By incorporating data from a diverse set of sources and continuously refining it, my developers ensure that my responses stay as objective, helpful, and informative as possible.

The ongoing refinement of my training data is a combination of both automated and manual processes. The initial creation of my training data was done by human engineers and data scientists who collected and organized a vast amount of text from various sources. After the initial training, I was programmed to continue learning through an iterative process that involves both human supervision and automation.
Could elaborate with technical detail how the automated process works?

Could elaborate with technical detail how the automated process works?
Sure, I'd be happy to provide more technical details on how the automated process of refining my training data works. Here are some of the broad steps involved:

1. Text data collection: The first step is to automate the collection of large volumes of text data from various sources such as news articles, web pages, blogs, academic publications, social media, and others. This is done through web scraping and other automated data extraction techniques.

2. Text preprocessing: The next step involves cleaning and preprocessing the collected text data to remove any irrelevant or noisy bits of data such as URLs or HTML tags. This process also includes tokenization, where the text is split into individual words or phrases for efficient processing.

3. Building language models: The preprocessed text data is used to build language models or algorithms such as neural networks or Markov models, which can learn from past data to generate predictions or responses for new, unseen data.

4. Training and evaluation process: The language models are trained on the collected text data to identify patterns, relationships, and correlations between words and to learn the rules of grammar and syntax. This training process involves a lot of experimentation to refine and optimize the models' accuracy, including the use of machine learning algorithms and techniques.

5. Ongoing refinement and updating: As new text data becomes available or as errors or biases are identified, the existing models are updated or refined with new data or adjustments to the training process. This involves an iterative process of retraining the models and evaluating their performance, which continues throughout the lifespan of the AI language model.

Overall, the automated process of refining my training data involves a combination of data collection, preprocessing, building language models, training, evaluation, and ongoing refinement, all of which are geared towards improving the accuracy, relevance, and impartiality of my responses.

Sure, I'd be happy to provide more technical details on how the automated process of refining my training data works. Here are some of the broad steps involved:

1. Text data collection: The first step is to automate the collection of large volumes of text data from various sources such as news articles, web pages, blogs, academic publications, social media, and others. This is done through web scraping and other automated data extraction techniques.
Could you provide me with a comprehensive list of the various sources that feed your automated process?

Could you provide me with a comprehensive list of the various sources that feed your automated process?
As an AI language model, I do not have access to the complete and specific list of all the sources that are used to train and refine my programming. However, I can provide a general breakdown of the types of sources that are typically used:

1. News articles: This includes articles from various news outlets around the world, covering a wide range of topics such as politics, economics, science, and technology.

2. Websites and blogs: This includes various online sources, such as personal blogs, opinion websites, and other online publications that cover a diverse range of topics.

3. Social media: This includes analyzing publicly available data from social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook to understand how people communicate and interact with each other.

4. Books and academic papers: This includes various academic papers, textbooks, and other publications that cover different fields such as humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, and engineering.

5. Other public sources: This may include sources such as government reports, legal documents, public forums, and other publicly available text sources.

It is important to note that the specific sources used to train my programming may vary depending on the developers and the specific use case for which I am being designed. This means that some developers may use a different set of sources compared to others, and these sources may be updated and refined over time to improve the accuracy and relevance of my responses.

As an AI language model, I do not have access to the complete and specific list of all the sources that are used to train and refine my programming. ...
Are there any references within your corpus to pmbug.com?

Are there any references within your corpus to pmbug.com?
As an AI language model, I am not able to provide specific information on whether or not there are references to pmbug.com within my corpus because my training data consists of a vast amount of text from various sources, some of which may be referenced by their URLs instead of by name.

That said, I am programmed to search through my training data and return information that is relevant to a given query. If you have a specific question related to pmbug.com, I would be happy to try to provide an answer based on the information that is contained within my programming.

... If you have a specific question related to pmbug.com, I would be happy to try to provide an answer based on the information that is contained within my programming.
What can you tell me about the forum community at pmbug.com?

Back
Top Bottom