Why Every Patriot Must Read The Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrates

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

Why Every Patriot Must Read The Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrates​

Topic: Perspective​

Capt. Seth Keshel

“We are legally bound to certify the election results by this deadline, so if there is fraud, the courts will handle it appropriately.”
“Yes, this election is tainted with widespread fraud, but our statutes don’t have any specific instructions for handling this matter. We have to try better next time.”
“These lockdowns are not what anyone wants, but your safety matters. Besides, it will only be for a little while.”

Do any of these cop-outs sound familiar? Have you had your fill of local elected or appointed officials punting their God-ordained duties to keep the peace or avoid media scrutiny or outright criticism?

I have drawn my own line in the sand for how much lack of awareness I’m willing to tolerate out of people who should know better. I don’t see how any “blue dog” Democrat who has sided with the party of FDR on strictly labor issues can continue to vote for members of a party that don’t recognize that there are just two genders, or that our nation should have borders worthy of defense. Likewise, I don’t know how anyone who has ever worked a day outside a college campus or Bay Area arts studio hasn’t figured out that the 2020 election was a work of pure fiction.

If you know anyone with their heads still up their fourth point of contact (look that Army term up), you owe it to yourself to read and thoroughly understand the doctrine that will save America. Your orders are to procure a copy of The Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrates, by Matthew Trewhella, to read it, and to spread it to anyone who has eyes and ears.

Here's a synopsis: https://thenewamerican.com/the-doctrine-of-the-lesser-magistrates/

Back
Top Bottom