Why Palladium Prices Could Double Overnight

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I seem to remember DCFusor writing about palladium, rhodium and platinum at some point, explaining how they are sort of interchangeable as catalysts or something. I'm going to dig around and see if I can find it.

The bad thing about Pd is that you can't sell it easily. Demand is low, few people would buy it. It's also ugly.

I prefer silver. Cheaper, more potential, I guess...

The bad thing about Pd is that you can't sell it easily. Demand is low, few people would buy it. It's also ugly.

I prefer silver. Cheaper, more potential, I guess...

And don't they say the same for silver? "It's in everything."

Back
Top Bottom